Sky sources - Alan judge

we can spunk obscene amounts of money about and flirt with FFP if you like?

I don't care ......... My job is to buy a ticket and support the team .

Mr.  C has to sort the rest of the shizzle out .

What if we sell a player for 50m do you think ticket prices will come down ?

Ok but why does what we pay have any impact on fans ?

You must have a very short memory relating to Wednesday and money troubles. It's not like we are alone either when you look at the way Bolton and others are going. Spending recklessly is as likely to get you into League One as it is to the Premier League.

Alan Judge would be an incredible signing, he was someone I suggested back in October after we played them, but we don't need to pay millions over the odds for him. 

Tom thorogood think broke it first. Maybe wrong

He said we'd made a bid, when Sky said it had been rejected.

Also says we have the biggest budget in the league, how he has access to 24 millionaires finances and spending plans gives a knew meaning to ITK.

Edited by sam1

Has he signed yet?

£4.5m - £5.5m will do it or £4m plus Dielna or someone we need to trim from the squad?

This will be a great signing and a sign of intent. Even to just being linked and bidding for top players at this level like Judge, shows to the rest of the League that DC and Wednesday mean business and we're going up sooner or later!

I don't care ......... My job is to buy a ticket and support the team .

Mr.  C has to sort the rest of the shizzle out .

What if we sell a player for 50m do you think ticket prices will come down ?

I guess that's the reason for the 3 year season ticket sales. Getting the money in advance allows us to gamble on getting to the top flight before it becomes a problem

Bournemouth (amongst many others recently) can afford it. not stopped them from copping for it!

I trust Chansiri. If Chansiri wants to spend £32K a week for Hooper, £8M+ in transfer fees this summer, £4m+ for Judge etc then it's clear he has a plan for FFP. 

What's ticket prices got to do with anything?

I just want our club to be sensible (especially whilst were in the championship) & not end up in the utter rut again like we were in for 15+years.

True, but trying to buy the current best midfielder in the league is a good way to get promoted.