Sky sources - Alan judge

To be fair though Fawaz told Forest fans that FFP wasn't a problem for them but they're now in their third window with an embargo. Sponsoring the shirt didn't work either.

I'd rather cross that bridge when we get to it. Now I'm going to enjoy my team spending some money and making a go of it. I do not care one bit because I have no control over the spending of the clubs transfer budget. I know fas are only raising concern, but Judge is utter quality. It's really exciting. People like this WILL get you to the prem. 

Mentioned Dielna, cos someone said, it would be daft for them to sell to a play-off rival but also said that Brentford could be up there if they improved their defence. Plus didn't Burnley enquire or bid for one of their defenders, Tarkowski? Maybe, they might take one of our squad fillers off our hands as part of a deal?

Yeah, improve their defense, not sabotage it from the inside  lol

I'd rather cross that bridge when we get to it. Now I'm going to enjoy my team spending some money and making a go of it. I do not care one bit because I have no control over the spending of the clubs transfer budget. I know fas are only raising concern, but Judge is utter quality. It's really exciting. People like this WILL get you to the prem. 

I'm going to keep being a miserable sod... I'd rather Gudmundsson at £2.5 million than Judge at £5 million (for complete random ballpark arbitrary figures)

But if Chansiri can make this work (and I really really hope he can!) then I'll be a very happy bunny 

Fair enough man, enjoy the ride! Some people really hate it being discussed though.

Brentford fans on twitter just went mental at me for saying that Judge would rather play for us. They think that they are bigger and better than us.

If Judge knows we are interested surely he would be very keen to come?

:tango:

Brentford though... Their ground still has terraces, my Garden Shed is bigger than their ground lol

Guest trusty_left_peg

I'm going to keep being a miserable sod... I'd rather Gudmundsson at £2.5 million than Judge at £5 million (for complete random ballpark arbitrary figures)

But if Chansiri can make this work (and I really really hope he can!) then I'll be a very happy bunny 

Gudmundsson would be a class player too, if Iceland have a good Euros (and I suspect they will) there'll be more interest for him.

And these

@JoelPollardSWFC Not sure why anyone would live in a tragic rainy old steel town with terrible poverty and worse weather. #shithole

@jimbeebaggin @JoelPollardSWFC are Sheffield United bigger than you? What about Yeovil? Are you like the biggest club in the world?

@BenPlumb97 @JoelPollardSWFC Thing is Ben, this is not one mongy Sheffield Wednesday fan. Literally their whole fan base is like that

Sod it. Let's get both and palm Sougou off on Charlton or Brentford.

Ok but why does what we pay have any impact on fans ?

I have no reason to believe DC doesnt have things covered at this stage.

But plenty of clubs have over spent in the past and its the fans who are left picking up the pieces more often than not. I think the attitude of "its not your money so why talk about it" is a dangerous one.

And these

@JoelPollardSWFC Not sure why anyone would live in a tragic rainy old steel town with terrible poverty and worse weather. #shithole

@jimbeebaggin @JoelPollardSWFC are Sheffield United bigger than you? What about Yeovil? Are you like the biggest club in the world?

@BenPlumb97 @JoelPollardSWFC Thing is Ben, this is not one mongy Sheffield Wednesday fan. Literally their whole fan base is like that

What charmers.

Feck it, I've changed my mind... screw Gudmundsson and getting a bit more height in our midfield, I want Judge to wee wee off these feckers lol

(Make sure you bookmark their pages so you can reply to them when he signs?)

Fair enough man, enjoy the ride! Some people really hate it being discussed though.

I don't feel as though we've spent that much yet to be honest. £9M roughly plus an increased wage bill from one which was one of the lowest in the league. FFP is assessed over 3 years with £39M losses over 3 years and every transfer fee divided by the year of the contract, and we've signed the expensive players on four year contracts which dilutes the yearly fee by 4x. This is set against increased revenues from sponsors and other sources. I'm not pretending to know the clubs finances... it's all positive guesswork.