Sky sources - Alan judge

Let's not get ahead of ourselves guys

Remember, we had a bid rejected. We're no closer to getting him than we were two weeks ago.

Bonus is though: We, as fans, now have a rough indicator of just what sort of player we're willing to get in, and a rough indicator of one of the positions that management etc are interested in improving.

Exciting, very very exciting

I can't see it being just PR either, kind of like the McCormack bid felt. It's the start of the window and we are clearly showing intent. It's unsurprising Brentford have rejected. The only thing we can do is get inside the players head and convince him we are going places. That shouldn't be hard should it? Brentford don't really have much more growth in them as a club. 

Now we're talking... Be a brilliant signing.

Very, very good player at this level, having a terrific season, the type of player who would suit our style of play and would fit in straight away and he's in a position where, in my opinion, we could do with strengthening.

So far this season he's scored 8 and assisted in 6. Brentford have scored 28 so he's been involved in 50% of their goals

Don't know where you're looking mate, he's scored 10 and assisted 8 in the league!

I can't see it being just PR either, kind of like the McCormack bid felt. It's the start of the window and we are clearly showing intent. It's unsurprising Brentford have rejected. The only thing we can do is get inside the players head and convince him we are going places. That shouldn't be hard should it? Brentford don't really have much more growth in them as a club. 

Playing Devil's Advocate a bit here, but we all thought that about Bournemouth. They've kind of set a pretense now, they'll have more argument than in the past that they're capable of hitting it with the big boys (Not that I disagree with you at all, but you never know these days)