January Transfer Window Thread

Guest wilyfox

Derby set to sign winger/striker Abdoul Camara, and also linked with McManaman. With that in mind, I'd swoop (and we Owls like to swoop) for Johnny Russell.

Still feel we need a another proven Striker . Hooper may now just be starting to show what he can do , but Joao is still learning and cant be expected to score the goals we need this season ,and as much as i like Nuhiu , he aint going to score the goals either. Even with those we still only have three strikers ,as its clear Bus isnt going to get a chance for what ever reason.

What is Joao expected to contribute then?

I'd take Sam Byram in a heartbeat, at 22 he's only going to get better. My only concern would be Carlos won't see his position as a priority as we have hunt/Palmer for Right back and Wallace/Sougou for right midfield.

That said, hunt is only on loan and isn't Sougou only on a one year contract?

I suspect we'll wait it out and see what happens in January and if we can wait until the summer we will. I'd be getting Tom Lee's to have a word in his ear though definitely.

I'd be testing Bolton's resolve for Zac Clough as an upgrade on Lavery and Bus, Fulham's for McCormack and Forest's for Henri Lansbury.

Considering the transfer embargo's.

Think the right back slot is hardly a priority, we can afford to monitor Hunt for the rest of the season, and make a decision then.

Baffling me that people are thinking we'll be in for one.

Byram would cost a bomb. The money could be better spent elsewhere in the team.

How is a fee agreed upon these days?

I know he's out of contract in the summer, but being under 24 Leeds can command a fee

Does it still go to arbitration if a fee cannot be agreed

In my opinion, he's the best right back in the championship and will only get better, he's the right age, and we should be looking at this type of signing

I realise he hasn't got a beard, but we can't have everything.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I'd be testing Bolton's resolve for Zac Clough as an upgrade on Lavery and Bus, Fulham's for McCormack and Forest's for Henri Lansbury.

Considering the transfer embargo's.

Baffling me that people are thinking we'll be in for one.

Right back isn't a priority

But when players become available that are better than what we have

I would at least hope we take notice

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

How is a fee agreed upon these days?

I know he's out of contract in the summer, but being under 24 Leeds can command a fee

Does it still go to arbitration if a fee cannot be agreed

In my opinion, he's the best right back in the championship and will only get better, he's the right age, and we should be looking at this type of signing

I realise he hasn't got a beard, but we can't have everything.

Yes the beard thing could be an issue, and it's probably the reason people think our full backs are struggling