January Transfer Window Thread

They will want around about the same i reckon judge has so much more to his game than gray but saying that howgood are brentfords finances they seem to be the championsips equivelent to southampton

I'd like to think he'd be availible for around what we got Forestieri for, but for how well he's playing, he's probably worth more than £3m to them at the moment.

I'm pleasingly confused after watching bannan play central on Sunday. For me he has to stay there from now on.

The game against arsenal was the clincher for me, he was superb

Perhaps we'll go back in for Vardy with an increased offer, now we know he can do the business

lol

I'm pleasingly confused after watching bannan play central on Sunday. For me he has to stay there from now on.

I'd keep hutch at centre back I think he looks so at home there, and when fit I'd partner him with Lees.

Bannan brilliant in central MID. Fessi sublime and free scoring from the left, team looks terrific with Hoops and Lucas/Adthe up front. And Hutchinson looks strong and athletic at the back.

Gary Rowett won't sleep well on 25th.

With Matias (hopefully) coming back into the fold after his hernia op, the only place we will need strengthening is at RB for me (if we keep hold of Hooper). 

Reckon Sam Byram could be talked into ditching the scummers by Lees, he's only got 6 months on his deal, so would be cheap as well. Either that or someone like Grant Hanley at Blackburn.

With Matias (hopefully) coming back into the fold after his hernia op, the only place we will need strengthening is at RB for me (if we keep hold of Hooper). 

Reckon Sam Byram could be talked into ditching the scummers by Lees, he's only got 6 months on his deal, so would be cheap as well. Either that or someone like Grant Hanley at Blackburn.

Adam Henley at Blackburn do you mean?

Hanley's a centre half...and very slow. 

Would either of Conor Washington or Tom Bradshaw be worth considering as another forward option? Unsure whether they'd make the step up or not, what do you think? Or would the club be better off bringing in someone more proven on big money or get better value for money from abroad to help fire us to where DC wants to take us?

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles