January Transfer Window Thread

Romaine Sawyers at Walsall is having a brilliant season

Not one for the starting 11 but in the interest of building a stronger squad, he would improve the overall picture

Semedo has struggled and McGugan clearly isn't the answer for Carlos

Hooper is getting better each game, obviously fitness was an issue. Sounds like the extension for his loan is sorted already

Hes bone idle though according to my forest fan mates.

That could be a problem then particularly with our style of play. No doubting his natural talent though.

Obvious bit of business in Jan is Pudil on a permanent if we can do that early. Would open up a space for another loan signing as well

Would like to see New Zealand international Ryan Thomas from PEC Zwolle here... dynamic attacking midfielder that can sit either wide or narrow and good with both feet... very similar style to our other midfielders at the moment.

Think I'm most excited to see if we go all out on an absolutely killer winger or not... not long left to find out now!

A centre back has to be the number one priority, with Lees and Turner out, and Lachman and Dielna out of favour. Might be worth making a move for Jamal Lascelles, not getting a look in up at Newcastle, he's strong in the air and pretty mobile

A centre back has to be the number one priority, with Lees and Turner out, and Lachman and Dielna out of favour. Might be worth making a move for Jamal Lascelles, not getting a look in up at Newcastle, he's strong in the air and pretty mobile

Doubt they'd sell him at this early stage of his Newcastle career, and I'd want us to steer clear of loans considering how many we have already...

Thought CC said Sasso was back in full training and Lees and Turner are only a few weeks away yesterday

Can't see us getting another in with those 3 back soon

Especially when Hutchinson and Pudil can step in

Thought that too, but he's only played in half of Bolton's games this season (on the bench for the other half)

Can't be that good if he can't get in Bolton's side can he??

Strange one as I used to work with a Bolton fan who said he was going to be the next big thing...don't think Lennons making the sanest of decisions at the moment!

Another striker.

A quality winger.

A commanding CM/CB, depending on where Hutch will be used.

Hopefully Hutch will continue in defence, I'd live to see him besides Lees.

I can see the obvious attraction of that pairing, but they're a bit too similar, and personally, I think we'd lack a little bit of aerial ability Edited by gurujuan