Big Nige

Guest Kagoshimaowl

If he would be interested then great.  Think CC does need more time though really, even though I didn't say that in the Matchday thread.

It's maybe a little bit early to call for CC's head but he's proving all the doubters right. I just can't see this 1 up front working for us. Wonder how Gray would have been doing with all these players at his disposal!! Another weekend ruined by Wednesday

Only a short period of time but CC has shown nothing to show that he is capable of producing a good winning football team.

Going by performances not results, the performances have been unacceptable. I can't see how he is going to get us winning playing this slow tempo style and with us now looking dodgy as hell at the back. The last 2 goals were such naive defending.

Would love big Nige to sort us out. Leave it longer and it will be a job for Meggo.

I'd have preferred to see what Gray could have done with the level of player investment we've seen of late. The appointment of CC didn't inspire me but its early days and certainly far too early to be ripping up the blueprint IMO.

You can't say that on here! lol

I said the same earlier and got hand-bagged off the tongue up CC's arse crew

Get Pearson in before the season's a write off. All my fears about CC are being borne out. Wiggins is fckunig dog turd, and from nowhere we have a defence that keeps giving goals away immediately after we score. We fought so hard to get level then spunked it up the wall, just like we did with the lead at Ipswich. The Reading match was easily as bad as anything I saw last season. We're going nowhere with "so called" better players. It's not good enough, not helped by midfielders being played out of position. Either Carvalhal sorts it in the next 3 games or he can fornicate right off for me.

Get Pearson in before the season's a write off. All my fears about CC are being borne out. Wiggins is fckunig dog turd, and from nowhere we have a defence that keeps giving goals away immediately after we score. We fought so hard to get level then spunked it up the wall, just like we did with the lead at Ipswich. The Reading match was easily as bad as anything I saw last season. We're going nowhere with "so called" better players. It's not good enough, not helped by midfielders being played out of position. Either Carvalhal sorts it in the next 3 games or he can fornicate right off for me.

Learn to use quotation marks...