Big Nige

Guest mkowl

mkowl tho

lol

I said September but conveniently for me not which year. Tbh it's a running joke on OO but if we had lost at Brentford I might well have been in smug mode.

The real issue for me was that it was a huge risk and it was only when the signings came in post the game referred to that we saw an improvement

I have to be wrong once I suppose

Only a short period of time but CC has shown nothing to show that he is capable of producing a good winning football team.

Going by performances not results, the performances have been unacceptable. I can't see how he is going to get us winning playing this slow tempo style and with us now looking dodgy as hell at the back. The last 2 goals were such naive defending.

Would love big Nige to sort us out. Leave it longer and it will be a job for Meggo.

lol

Only a short period of time but CC has shown nothing to show that he is capable of producing a good winning football team.

Going by performances not results, the performances have been unacceptable. I can't see how he is going to get us winning playing this slow tempo style and with us now looking dodgy as hell at the back. The last 2 goals were such naive defending.

Would love big Nige to sort us out. Leave it longer and it will be a job for Meggo.

lol lol lol lol

Bet you feel a little silly now lol