Big Nige

Guest mkowl

All i know I have much more embarassing posts in the anals of forum history - usually on a Friday night fuelled by a bottle of red wine

No chance that Pearson will work for us, he couldn't even be @rsed to turn up to the class of 91 of which he was the captain, I don't think he has any affinity with this club.

what's affinity got to do with it ?.....if whoever is in charge makes the right offer then being a professional i'm sure pearson

would jump at the chance .

No chance that Pearson will work for us, he couldn't even be @rsed to turn up to the class of 91 of which he was the captain, I don't think he has any affinity with this club.

didn't know he ducked out of it 

suppose he could be bitter about not getting the proposed job with Big Ron -I know he's said he doesn't want to manage in sheff as he lives here 

He's a Notts County fan (my mate's wife went to school with him, in Nottingham), and not a Wednesday fan. His affinity with Wednesday ceased when they stopped paying him. He also lives in the area, and has always said he would never manage any club local to where he happened to live.

He's a Notts County fan (my mate's wife went to school with him, in Nottingham), and not a Wednesday fan. His affinity with Wednesday ceased when they stopped paying him. He also lives in the area, and has always said he would never manage any club local to where he happened to live.

When he gets offered the job by us, he can move to Manchester if it makes him feel better.  :rolleyes:

what's affinity got to do with it ?.....if whoever is in charge makes the right offer then being a professional i'm sure pearson

would jump at the chance .

Professional what? T**t!!

The blokes an odious git, next only in line to Warnock.

Got zero class, not fit to breathe the same air as CC.

In my opinion obviously!!!!

Torryowl, Pearson has gone on record saying he does not want the job. He lives in Sheffield and feels we would not want the pressure of living in the city and working for the club.

ron atkinson once went on record and said "i'm staying" villa chucked a bit more money his way and he left the next day .....evans

said " i'd never want to manage a joke club like leeds" 6 months later he's in charge ......pearson may be different but if the

money's right i'd be surprised .

ron atkinson once went on record and said "i'm staying" villa chucked a bit more money his way and he left the next day .....evans

said " i'd never want to manage a joke club like leeds" 6 months later he's in charge ......pearson may be different but if the

money's right i'd be surprised .

Have i missed something?

Why the f**k are we talking about good old 'big Nige'?

yeah...you have missed something

Could have sworn we had a manager.

Maybe amongs all the thousands of posts about ticket prices, CC has resigned and i didn't notice.

Did someone mention there's some game this weekend as well?

Not heard much about it but heard it's f******n expensive!!

When he gets offered the job by us, he can move to Manchester if it makes him feel better.  :rolleyes:

No ta. I live close to Manchester and wouldn't on principle wish to live close to where any manager of Sheffield Wednesday lives. Not sure why that's an important principle but it must be.

No ta. I live close to Manchester and wouldn't on principle wish to live close to where any manager of Sheffield Wednesday lives. Not sure why that's an important principle but it must be.

I chose Manchester as an example really. If he doesn't want to manage us because he lives in Sheffield then he can move somewhere else. It's a foolish thing for him to say (if he said it) and even more foolish for our fans to give credence to it.

Regardless, Carlos is the man. Big Nige can foook off to Villa or summat.