Carlos Carvalhal Appointed Head Coach - OFFICIAL

fair point regards to players the thing here for me is working out why CC has had so many jobs lasting just months even taking into the even more mental foreign manager roundabout than what we now have in this country.

Is he someone who loses dressing rooms,just not very good at all possibly the most unluckiest manager on earth something doesn't add up to have 14 jobs is some going even more staggering that he had not worked for over two years before getting this gig.This club has made some strange appointments but this one is of the scale

But he has...

From my mate who's a Sporting fan:

"Yeah in Sporting they played good football, but the club, was going through hard moments .The presidency was poo poo and money was being spent in stupid ways, so he had no luck there.

He has good ideas. But you know championship is another thing, different football. Best of Luck."

WIG -

Perhaps he was there to get the framework and system in place - put the wheels in motion until the club takes ownership of the project and can fly on its own.

I was with my driving instructor for 14 weeks and never saw him again once I had passed but I have a skill that I needed & will all my life.

He's a hired gun to clear the decks and change direction - he doesn't need to hold a clubs hand forever once he has passed on his expertise.

I tend to agree with this.

I think it is like bringing in a consultant to introduce big changes in a business.

He will completely overhaul our playing style and coaching methods and probably disappear half way through the season. The reason for an english coach alongside is two fold, firstly to bring experience and then to provide continuity.

The first big challenge will be changing playing staff who don't fit the new style. A real problem up front where we don't have anybody to play the lone striker role or with the pace required.

Will it work. No idea. But will be different.

"Yeah in Sporting they played good football, but the club, was going through hard moments .The presidency was poo poo and money was being spent in stupid ways, so he had no luck there.

He has good ideas. But you know championship is another thing, different football. Best of Luck."

Ta

Victor?

I keep reading that CC likes positive attacking football. This just does not happen overnight and if he expected to achieve this with Nuihu and May then it isn't going to happen.

On the contrary, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Nuhiu flourished under the new system, assuming that 'exciting attacking football' equates to quick intricate passing on the floor.

Lavery certainly seems to have something about him, whether enough to assist a team challenging in the top six is yet to be seen. Bus is an unknown right now. All we've seen from May so far is an ability to work hard, so he's the one most at danger for me.

look at these stadiums, certainly wont be overwhelmed at S6

1280px-Est%C3%A1dio_Sporting_interior.jp

304nn_Stad305_Wallpaper.jpg

dont know where the top pic is but at bjk they average 13k and at his last club in turkey the average gate is  2,600 so he may find it a little different ........