Carvalhal - YES or NO

Guest arobert

No

He has managed a host of clubs and has a poor track record.

Plus that complete wally Roeder a serial failure is in the background.

Allardyce or Warburton are both avaialble and both have a lot to offer.

I don't know. Going by the people I have worked with in the past who jump from job to job every 9 months it would be a big no.

I think the decision why he's the frontrunner is because he can speak a bit of Thai. I'm always a bit disappointed when it comes to finding a new manager, Gray worked out but it would be nice to get a big name for once. Maybe even our first foreign manager.

Wouldn't be my obvious choice, mainly because I know nothing about him. I would have gone for big Sam, jokanovic or warburton personally. But, I'm not going to ridicule this guy and tweet him abuse (a) because that's pathetic and (b) we should give him a chance before judging him.

When SG was sacked, I thought, okay the club want a bigger name to bring players to the club then carvalhal happened and now I'm thinking, why not just have stayed with SG?? Maybe SG isn't a yes man, cos this carvalhal feels like a yes man kiss up. It's a no from me.

Based on his CV he'll be gone in less than 12 months, let's hope the 'committee' bring in some decent players so we can attract a better head coach next time round.

It's a no for me, wanted us to go in a different direction to this type of set up.

No from me, that doesn't make me narrow minded, or backward looking. 14 coaching roles in 14 years , no experience in England , and more importantly no job for three years! We have a huge squad re building job to do. Too much to do in a short space of time, huge risk.

I am not against a foreign coach at all, but needs better CV,