Carvalhal - YES or NO

No. Absolutely not.

Why sack Gray because we have a vision of getting promoted then hire this guy.

We need experience in England/Championship.

I actually share this view, however.....

I'm a fan, like most people on here, I don't work in football, I don't have years of experience in these matters like those around Mr Chansiri. Sometimes, don't you just have to accept there are people closer to a situation that have more knowledge and experience than most of us and accept their judgement.

Mr Chansiri is wealthy, not stupid, I can't accept he'd spend this much money and not take wise counsel.  

I'm as surprised by the apparent appointment as i was about SG leaving.

Just checked the guys record and it isn't inspiring, apart from being the first coach to get a third tier team into the UEFA cup.

Done a couple of other decent things too but the rest are not so good.

He is a friend of Jose Mourinho's though, maybe he can get some Chelsea favours?

Edited by Pulsar

Absolutely, 100% no.

You sack a relatively successful manager (in regards to building great team spirit and performing above expectations) to bring in someone new... only excuse is that the person you bring in to replace him is guaranteed to be a better option. This is replacing someone who would guarantee you a great team ethic with someone who, let's be honest here, has nothing good going for him based on his current record. Not saying he can't be good, but you don't sack a successful manager of 18 months unless the person you bring in to replace him is either a well known name or a wonder manager. 

Shocking decision. Only thing I can think is

1. Agent work

2. He's promised he can bring someone/people in of real quality

3. He speaks Thai

Only excuse is if it's option 2... option 1 and 3 and we should have stuck with the devil we know in Stuart... or you know, if Stuart had to leave- employ a real name in the industry.

To me when DC stated he would spend "whatever it takes"

Has to be NO, it's a gamble

To get to PL then to me that means offer big Sam whatever it takes (nice salary but mega carrot dangle pay out for promo)

That together with quality players gives us the best chance!!

That's how I would spend my millions anyway

Edited by waddleisgod