NEW PITCH MANIA!

My thoughts exactly, has to be a mistake. Surely DC can't have taken the feeling of many, about wanting to move on with a new scoreboard, but somewhat down about losing the ole one... can he?

I heard that eventually there will be a screen in the North / kop corner triangle.

A a hotel somewhere. #lightyears

didnt someone say that all the offices are also being moved to behind the north stand.

Reckon they will convert the South Stand to include a hotel etc as there is a fair bit of empty space higher up. Will need to invest in lifts though  :biggrin:

Guest _Ibbo_

I've heard the "Hotel" area in the south is going to be for the DC and family primarily when they come over as somewhere to stay...........

The offices are moving out of the south, and potentially new areas are being created around the grandstand...... 

I've heard the "Hotel" area in the south is going to be for the DC and family primarily when they come over as somewhere to stay...........

The offices are moving out of the south, and potentially new areas are being created around the grandstand......

Will also be good for oversea business e.g international sponsorship

It's the small things that can really lift the feeling around Hillsborough.

Not saying that blue perimeters and a flashy scoreboard will get us promoted lol, but if we want to be a Premier League team we have to start looking like one on and off the pitch.