BORO FAN IN PEACE

dont get the patronising Holmes - the guy came on here without the windups we usually get from pigs little pigs and dingles praised us before the match and answered questions - said he'd come on after win,lose draw and he has - ok slagged the beach pitch and ref off but so do we.  what do you prefer a full on rabid dingle like rant about everything bad about  the team its style our ground and this forum ?

Your right ….. I'm pissed

i think the pitch has a huge effect on the games, Claude Dielna treat the ball like a grenade 1st 20 mins... im guessing Karanka didnt wanna risk injury maybe? gotta say, i was buzzing when Tomlin didnt start. 

i thought we were hanging on (doin a good job) to yous for first 25 mins. and even though you didnt create much, you could tell you was a good side. after you didnt make that initial breakthrough, you seemed to start losing the battle in the middle of the pitch, and with it, the game! 

Try not to criticize your manager too much erasmus, it wouldnt have mattered who you played in midfield, on a mudbath vs Semedo, the outlook would have been the same.

your thoughts on Semedo, Nuhiu an anyone else that stuck out?

Sheffield's a shithole? Bloody hell Middlesborough makes Hull like Monaco

All moaning about the pitch and ref on the way out, thought pitch played fine myself

Won't comment on the ref until I see the key decisions again

Edited by Ash76

Guest rubydubydoo

Thought we deserved the win overall

But having watched the football league show , I didn't think it was a penalty

However we have had some nailed on ones turned down, so I suppose these things even themselves out

Great post by this lad,

We really do have some muppet supporters who decide to abuse a fan who comes on to our forum to discuss all matters of football

And declares he likes and respects Wednesday as a club

I must admit when i saw No Tomlin (who i wanted when he was at Peterborough )  and George Friend who i think is a really top Left back, i was happy . 

Thought the Ref was one of the better ones that we have had this season, you can see that Boro have the talent to hurt people, but after we scored two in a minute i think they almost threw the towel in . 

Good to see a full away end though . 

Good luck to Boro for the rest of the season but i think we may be playing them again next season . 

This Boro lad posts well.

I'd welcome him as a regular like the Baggies lads and the MK Franchise lad.

Keep posting bud.

I agree . i enjoy reading his posts and like his contribution to the site. 

decent posts from the boro fan though he's wrong about the ref. one of the better ones ive seen here in years

Well obviously if we thought the ref was good, they're not going to agree are they?  Gave us pretty much everything in a way that I can't remember ever seeing/  I'm not complaining as we could do with a kindly ref now and then but he was ridiculously in our favour. Lad on the row behind me asked if we could have him every week.

I didn't notice any particular bias towards us.....

Hand away from the body...is usually a penalty nowadays..the blokes hand was up in the air..the ball hit it..Penalty...no surprise.

I can't think of another contentious decision to be honest..The 'Boro player who went down poleaxed..jumped straight back up when he didn't get the decision..The 'Boro player who got "Bandaged up to f.ookery" at the "Clash of heads" ripped the bandage off after 30 seconds...

The rst of the fouls were a mixture pf pushes shovees an' next to nowt stuff.. that went both ways

I didn't see him "give us everything".  He missed the bad foul on Nuhiu for instance and refused to tell them to stop diving. On the other hand he gave US a free kick when someone hassled Palmer from behind making out he was being obstructed, refs usually fall for that.

I sit behind the handball and didn't see it!! Soft penalty, I admit, but over the last 10 years I bet we've had fewer penalties than just about any of the 92. Absolutel certainties like Maguire at Burnley and Huddersfield have not onll been waved away but Maguires been booked for diving. Another ten like yesterdays still wouldn't make up for the ones we've been refused.

Boro manager knew they were second best, fair play to him. I thought they were poor but everybody has an off day.

I like it when opposing fans come on here and put a reasoned point of view like these boro fans have, it's a welcome from me!

Thought we deserved the win overall

But having watched the football league show , I didn't think it was a penalty

However we have had some nailed on ones turned down, so I suppose these things even themselves out

Great post by this lad,

We really do have some muppet supporters who decide to abuse a fan who comes on to our forum to discuss all matters of football

And declares he likes and respects Wednesday as a club

From where I was sat on kop it looked a nailed on penalty, player seemed to palm it out of air just like something out of Harlem Globe Trotters.