BORO FAN IN PEACE

dont see them often obviously but after what I've just seen how are they anywhere near the top they didn't have a ball winner they couldn't string 5 passes together unless they were across the back line.

Nuhiu was running, yes believe it running past 2-3 players, and the only thing they did all day was bring their RB off he was awful and what on earth was he doing with his hands for our pen?!

We won every first ball uncontended and that bamford ran around like a headless chicken!

Walking to the ground I heard  a Boro fan say " hope that big turk's not playing up front , he caused us right problems at home "

was talking to a couple of Smoggies outside the ground ,and they both said the same . they said he was a right handful and their centre halves couldnt cope with him up there. 

Wednesday thoroughly deserved their win today. That's the well earned double you have done over us so if we do go up that will be a feather in your cap !

Our poor record at Hillsborough continues !

I admire your season ticket holders who go to every home game and genuinely love football because on the Hillsborough pitch it must be nigh on impossible to see a good game. The first half was a complete non-event and it looked like a nailed on 0-0.

From my perspective as a Boro fan it was poor team selection, poor performance, poor ref and poor vocal support. 

There were 5 changes from the team that won on Tuesday (none enforced by injury or suspension). To leave out Lee Tomlin, George Friend and Grant Leadbitter who are all regulars and our most consistent players was bizarre to say the least. At best it showed an underestimation of Wednesday and at worst disrespect. Either way our Manager has admitted he made a big mistake that he will learn from.

That's not to take anything away from Wednesday who can only beat what's in front of them and they did that comfortably today.

Despite the defeat we are still 2nd after 34 games having only lost 4 games (including today) out of our last 30. I would have bitten your hand off for that position at the start of the season.

Wednesday fans were good in the second half. Although we lost it's good to hear Hillsborough roar ... it's just disappointing we didn't add to the atmosphere.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season. Wednesday = good club and fans. 

UTB !

Mate, you're supposed to complain about everything and how be bullied you or something. Not actually write up a pretty fair relflection of the game.

I though the ref got most things right to be honest - just wasn't sure it was a penalty - certainly not consitent with a handball he let go earlier.  He got the Maghoma dive right though.

Respect to you and your fellow supporters for coming on here and being a good sport.

Thanks also for the 6 points this season. :D

Cheers Erimus 

Although i havent been impressed both times we have played you this season id give anything to swap league positions, Good following from you but when you get loads sometimes the atmosphere isnt as good due to the number of fans that dont normally go away from home.

roger Off, patronising shithead

dont get the patronising Holmes - the guy came on here without the windups we usually get from pigs little pigs and dingles praised us before the match and answered questions - said he'd come on after win,lose draw and he has - ok slagged the beach pitch and ref off but so do we.  what do you prefer a full on rabid dingle like rant about everything bad about  the team its style our ground and this forum ?

Good lad Erimus, nice for a visiting fan to leave with the dignity he came with despite the ref comment he sussed that your were going to throw yourself down after adomah in the first minute and he was right, the pen was nailed on and after seeing Semedo for years and meeting the bloke I can't believe he spat at anyone and if anything the ref was lenient with your lads throwing them self to the floor trying to get him sent off (bamford) and the blatant abuse of the officials.

Dont think you'll go up but good luck!