BORO FAN IN PEACE

Never a truer word spoken Nev. Praying you are right today and I'm an athiest!

Noses in front at HT and an excellent away record, you can do it.

Can't get the radio commentary up on Teesside via BBC Radio Sheffield and it's not good watching Sky. I should just go for a walk. 

Come on you fellow Yorkshiremen :)

Never a truer word spoken Nev. Praying you are right today and I'm an athiest!

Noses in front at HT and an excellent away record, you can do it.

Can't get the radio commentary up on Teesside via BBC Radio Sheffield and it's not good watching Sky. I should just go for a walk. 

Come on you fellow Yorkshiremen :)

Reyt

Very commendable effort by Wednesday. Still out of Boro's hands with two to play due to goal difference but more twists and turns to come hopefully.

That said I've probably given up another month of my life following the game this afternoon with the tension. Doing cartwheels in the living room after that penalty went in is not wise at my age! I don't think I'll survive the play-offs!

Owls away form is very impressive with only the top four having picked up more points. If you can sort your home form out next season the play-offs are achievable. Is the home form down to the pitch or is there more to it?

Anyway safe trip back from the South Coast for your fans and good luck at Watford on 2nd May. 

Very commendable effort by Wednesday. Still out of Boro's hands with two to play due to goal difference but more twists and turns to come hopefully.

That said I've probably given up another month of my life following the game this afternoon with the tension. Doing cartwheels in the living room after that penalty went in is not wise at my age! I don't think I'll survive the play-offs!

Owls away form is very impressive with only the top four having picked up more points. If you can sort your home form out next season the play-offs are achievable. Is the home form down to the pitch or is there more to it?

Anyway safe trip back from the South Coast for your fans and good luck at Watford on 2nd May. 

pitch

no strikers

poor supply / creativity

bit of negativity 

away form is down to better pitches and mostly down to the opposition leaving gaps that we can exploit 

simples 

Well your last game of the season at Watford will no longer influence our automatic promotion chances. Pity because it would be typical Wednesday to get an unexpected result.

Amazing 2nd half yesterday at Fulham. 6 goals, two penalties, down 2-0 then 3-1 with 10 men fight back to 3-3 only to lose in 94th minute when our keeper came up for a corner searching for the winner. To cap it off that ex-Dirty Le*ds McCormack scored a hat-trick (2 pens and a pass into an empty net - not that I'm bitter). Very long trip home. 

Anyway it's the play-offs for us. Been a great season home and away (except v The Owls)! I'll be back next season as I'm sure our paths will cross paths again then. Meantime, enjoy the Summer. 

Don't rule promotion out

Seems strange to say but there's a lot of mediocrity going on in the play off pack at the moment, Derby haven't been impressive for months, Norwich are unpredictable and your lot inexplicably allowed us to score 5 of our 12 league goals this season

Really couldn't pick a winner

Well your last game of the season at Watford will no longer influence our automatic promotion chances. Pity because it would be typical Wednesday to get an unexpected result.

Amazing 2nd half yesterday at Fulham. 6 goals, two penalties, down 2-0 then 3-1 with 10 men fight back to 3-3 only to lose in 94th minute when our keeper came up for a corner searching for the winner. To cap it off that ex-Dirty Le*ds McCormack scored a hat-trick (2 pens and a pass into an empty net - not that I'm bitter). Very long trip home. 

Anyway it's the play-offs for us. Been a great season home and away (except v The Owls)! I'll be back next season as I'm sure our paths will cross paths again then. Meantime, enjoy the Summer. 

Seen highlights and wouldn't it have been a good idea for keeper not to have gone up for corner??

That point could prove to have been crucial come this time next week.

I like Boro, got loads of mates up there, was jealous when they got rich but loved it when Ravanelli sulked as we beat em

3:1 on their way down. Still have sympathy that Festas goal against Chelsea in the cup was disallowed - Lord we've had nothing but Chelsea gloating ever since. Oh / and Mikkel Beck was the kind of footballer that Vic n Bob couldn't dream up. Hope they get promoted.

All the best for the play offs buddy 

Seen highlights and wouldn't it have been a good idea for keeper not to have gone up for corner??

That point could prove to have been crucial come this time next week.

It was certainly against Manager Karanka's usually conservative approach. However having come back from 3-1 down with 10 men we had the momentum, looked like we might nick it and in reality probably did need the win to put pressure on Bournemouth. However the point would have meant it would go to the last day still with a chance and with a 33,000+ sell out at The Riverside that would have added more interest to Saturdays match. 

like ive said many times in this thread....lookin forward to my visit to the riverside next season and more importantly boozin in yarm ...hope its at the start of the season like this year see you soon emu

Unfortunately due to a number of undesirables away fans visiting the quintessentially English market town of Yarm on matchdays, visiting football supporters are now banned from entering the High Street both pre and post match. As an alternative you could call in at South Bank.  :tango:

Mikkel Beck was the kind of footballer that Vic n Bob couldn't dream up. 

You're spot on there mate! I always remember an article that appeared in the National press when Beck was at Boro. The final line said "How Mikkel Beck has made an international career (Denmark) out of playing football will forever remain one of the sports enduring mysteries".  gary megson

unlucky erasmus..

we helped you out at bournmuff last week, we may well have helped you out on saturday coming, 

but ultimately you gotta look after your own results, and with 4 or 5 games to go, it was yours for the taking.

its April thats cost you mate, not the 6 points we took off you way before that.

but dont forget that stat... was it ten times on the trot (barring our promo seasons) weve done the double over a promoted side?

somink like that anyway, so there is still hope....

if it ultimately ends in failure, ill be sad for you mate, but gotta be honest, ill have a little smile for Leadbitter!

...is he wired a bit wrong or what? every week he seems to lose his head!!

Don't rule promotion out

Seems strange to say but there's a lot of mediocrity going on in the play off pack at the moment, Derby haven't been impressive for months, Norwich are unpredictable and your lot inexplicably allowed us to score 5 of our 12 league goals this season

Really couldn't pick a winner

I really fancied Wolves a few weeks ago. Norwich for me though.