BORO FAN IN PEACE

think Erismus was pretty good with the contribution and as others have said not the usual wind up merchants we get but even with that some of the responses have been the usual mix of arrogance, dismissle and just plain negative.

Just left the pub after an afternoon watching a bunch of cockneys playing a cup game that no one was really bothered about,however my renditions of Hi,Ho Sheffield Wednesday at least got a reaction,but threats of death etc didn't knock my spirit and eventually they had to admit we were the better team.

Defeats at the Rugby and cricket left the Boro fans with nothing to hang on to,but I had the win of the Owls to keep me happy.

Unfortunatley now that is really my season over,two wins over the Boro,but no relegation battle to keep us on the edge of the seat,wouldn't it be good some time soon to be up there battling for promotion,and everyone telling us if we went up we would come straight back down,I'd settle for that right now.

Funny thing was the ground was shat,the pitch was shat,and our team was shat,but despite the defeat the Boro fans in my local loved it,apart from theresult of course.

And to my next point,listening to Radio Sheffield on the way back to North Yorks ,the programme was dominated by distressed Rovurm fans disgusted by the behaviour of so called Millwall supporters,my boy had friends at Sheffield station on his facebook saying it was very nasty,but on this site people had been warned in advance they were out for trouble,what the hell were SYP doing when about it when it was

common Knowledge?.

Just left the pub after an afternoon watching a bunch of cockneys playing a cup game that no one was really bothered about,however my renditions of Hi,Ho Sheffield Wednesday at least got a reaction,but threats of death etc didn't knock my spirit and eventually they had to admit we were the better team.

Defeats at the Rugby and cricket left the Boro fans with nothing to hang on to,but I had the win of the Owls to keep me happy.

Unfortunatley now that is really my season over,two wins over the Boro,but no relegation battle to keep us on the edge of the seat,wouldn't it be good some time soon to be up there battling for promotion,and everyone telling us if we went up we would come straight back down,I'd settle for that right now.

Funny thing was the ground was shat,the pitch was shat,and our team was shat,but despite the defeat the Boro fans in my local loved it,apart from theresult of course.

And to my next point,listening to Radio Sheffield on the way back to North Yorks ,the programme was dominated by distressed Rovurm fans disgusted by the behaviour of so called Millwall supporters,my boy had friends at Sheffield station on his facebook saying it was very nasty,but on this site people had been warned in advance they were out for trouble,what the hell were SYP doing when about it when it was

common Knowledge?.

Massaging their own ego's, instead of removing the ego's of any true hooly most likely. They really are and as we know have been for a very long time, unfit for purpose at honest and true crowd control with all that brings.

Wednesday thoroughly deserved their win today. That's the well earned double you have done over us so if we do go up that will be a feather in your cap !

Today's result should actually bode well for you ERIMUS, we have a decent recent record of doing the double against a side who ends up getting promoted. We beat Burnley 4-1 and 4-2 in 08 / 09 and Blackpool 2-1 and 2-0 in 09/10 if I remember correctly (Alan Irvine's instant magic!). Although they both went up via the play offs... Maybe we'll make it a hattrick of Burnley, Blackpool and 'Boro? I'd wish you good luck for the rest of the season but I actually quite like having you in this league, I have mates who live up there and it's always a good away day for me followed by a night out in Empire!

Hello again it's your friendly Teessider back on Owlstalk.

After your recent defeat at Norwich is there even the slightest possibility of Wednesday doing Boro a major favour by taking points off either (or both) Bournemouth or Watford before the end of the season?

Given that you have taken an easy 6 points off us this season, I'm sure you would all like to help your fellow Yorkshiremen out :)

... or are your players already on the beach (no pun intended)?

I know some of the previous posters have referred to Boro as a "tinpot" club on this thread but I'm not easily offended and as true Brits we know it's always good to support the underdog.

UTB !

After your recent defeat at Norwich is there even the slightest possibility of Wednesday doing Boro a major favour by taking points off either (or both) Bournemouth or Watford before the end of the season?

Given that you have taken an easy 6 points off us this season, I'm sure you would all like to help your fellow Yorkshiremen out :)

I know some of the previous posters have referred to Boro as a "tinpot" club on this thread but I'm not easily offended and as true Brits we know it's always good to support the underdog.

UTB !

We were only getting our own back for 83/84 when you did the same to us and cost us the title!

UTB !

Great result for you lot tonight, thank God we have nothing left to play for because we have 2 extremely tough away games left (and 1 easy home one), can't see us doing you any favours tomorrow but maybe just maybe we will get something at Watford.

Good luck with it all, my personal preference would be for you and Bournemouth to go up as Norwich and Watford are boring yo-yo clubs. 

Guest Iveco

If you take that shitty utb off the bottom we'll see what we can do .....its just a bit close to home 😉

Edited by Iveco

Guest mkowl

Its a tough call because both Watford and Bournemouth ran out easy winners in the home games. We should make it difficult for them but if they do go ahead then can't see us getting back into the game.

The actual footballing standard of this league is poor. All you need is 2 banks of 4, and a decent keeper. Then throw the whole budget at 2 or 3 centre forwards. I haven't seen a good team all season. There is the odd good player, Deeney, Bamford and the 2 upfront for Bournemouth, but the rest are all the same.

It's a good league because it's competitive and anyone can beat anyone. People confuse that with the word quality.

agree that bournemoth and warmtfird were the best 2 teams to co e to Hillsborough , both looked strong and seemed like they could have stepped it up and scored at will but you never know and I think we could get something from one of the games or they could run riot

The actual footballing standard of this league is poor. All you need is 2 banks of 4, and a decent keeper. Then throw the whole budget at 2 or 3 centre forwards. I haven't seen a good team all season. There is the odd good player, Deeney, Bamford and the 2 upfront for Bournemouth, but the rest are all the same.

It's a good league because it's competitive and anyone can beat anyone. People confuse that with the word quality.

agree and have said on several occasions,

this year looks weak imo and it was a cracking chance to get involved sadly we couldn't

watford for me looked the team that would get auto  

one i got completely wrong is  Wigan cannot understand their season I had them down as possible favs

but yet again teams on a roll of good morale promoted from div 1 have done well -  something we threw away