Which football team did Human League support?

On 12/09/2014 at 23:39, Birstall Owl said:

Never mind who they support they support let's cut to the chase. The Human League are bitter & twisted nobodies, flipping sh*te and this from somebody in his 40's

There must’ve been times in your life when you were even more wrong than this. But not many.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Of the original/early Human League, Martyn Ware 100% Owl... Not sure about Glenn Gregory.

I was at school with Ian Craig Marsh and he had zero interest in sport of any kind but, if he supported one team it's probably that he'd be an Owls fan, too.

Glenn is defo Wednesday from a Wednesday family but not a big fan like Martin.

Phil wasnt into football but i think Suzanne Sully is a blade. 

13 hours ago, panda800 said:

post-513-1180424685.jpg

And can we claim Alvin Stardust as Wednesday? 

13 hours ago, panda800 said:

post-513-1180424685.jpg

That must be from the City Hall 1984 charity show.  Dave Berry, Alvin Stardust. human league, The Wednesday and Capstick.  It was a great night. Tony Capstick auctioned a signed Beatles menu donated by O'Haras Playboys.  I bid £125 and Capstick would Not bring the hammer down. Stevie Splash out bid me and won it for £150 to display in sinatras.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Caught up with the girls & a few other old faces at the Craizy Daizy reunion at Yellow Arch just prior to the first lockdown…… Cracking night but unfortunately no mass brawl on the dance floor to add to the authenticity!

image.jpeg

Did you get chucked out and chased across the road  by the bouncer  ( Pablo? )

That used to be a thing for me in the Daisy. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Snelldog said:

There must’ve been times in your life when you were even more wrong than this. But not many.  

The worst thing is I read that post from 2014 and thought who said that............and it was me!!! I can't even remember posting that, the anger in that post is way over the top😄

I think I'm not really a fan of HL, possibly due to hearing Don't You Want Me a trillion times over the years, other songs I don't mind

2 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Caught up with the girls & a few other old faces at the Craizy Daizy reunion at Yellow Arch just prior to the first lockdown…… Cracking night but unfortunately no mass brawl on the dance floor to add to the authenticity!

image.jpeg

Who knows the name of the person the right of Lee  chapman