Stevie May

Just watched goals - a few pens,a couple of selections , bad defending and goal keeping on some but some great goals too - 27 goals ain't to be sniffed at - don't think Mclean got 27 in any season - seems to be a natural goal scorer - worth a punt - I however did score exactly 27 for Hallam one year with no pens so he might be crap

Edited by elvin parsnip

Would be a huge gamble where we are at present

This doesn't make sense, where we are at present is one striker less than we will be if we get him In?

I also think Evans has a good eye for a player and it would be just lovely to swipe him from under their noses.

Seems like this Saint fan claims to be ITK and he's off to Rotherham,

Guys
Perth is a very small place and yes I know the guy but I don't confess to be a good friend of his.

I was aware when I came on to your forum that no one else had been given permission to approach May and I don't think you need be concerned with the Sheffield angle.

Saints tend not to like dealing with clubs who don't go through the correct process ie no approaching them and throwing stuff in the Media. Peterbourgh fell foul of doing that last year with May and we dug our heals in.

They seem a bit weird the bunch on their site. Plenty of decent lads but they are very possessive of 'our Stevie'. Many of them to the point that they discuss where they think 'our Stevie' should go to next. It's football and money talks and the player himself and his agent will get a deal with whoever and whatever is best. Also the 'won't deal with anyone who doesn't go through the correct process' it's all a bit cringy. I hope we asked for permission first or we might get a smacked bottom... it's football ffs and if you snooze you lose. (We usually snooze  :duntmatter: ). 

Guest mrbluesky

I think it's pretty clear with the statement from St Johnstone saying only Rotherham have been given permission that it's pretty nailed on he's going there.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Why would mm say bid accepted ? He wouldn't

Also too many sites and twitter people to be bull crapping

SS won't be up to date

I think it's pretty clear with the statement from St Johnstone saying only Rotherham have been given permission that it's pretty nailed on he's going there.

Tells me that they saw the Antonio deal go through and reckon they can squeeze a few more bob about of us to beat Toy Town to the signature.

Classic ploy.