Stevie May

Guest wilyfox

Hopefully this deal will get done because the player seems to fit the bill for what we're looking for. I feel it's never a good sign when Milan goes public over our interest though - as with Fryatt. Makes me believe it's destined to fail. We can't conclude the deal until Friday anyway; so if we're gazumping Rotherham, what's to stop someone else doing the same to us in the next couple of days?

Edited by wilyfox

Guest JonTheOwl66

Face it were not that big to everyone else - even in our glory Atkinson days we were relegated - just got promotion in third place from div 2 - had a few good years with Trevor then down hill all the way

No, I disagree. We're a massive club. We're known world-wide. I've been on holiday a couple of times this year abroad and pretty much every football fan knows of us.

We're a famous club.

But we do not compare to Leeds. They're one of England's biggest ever clubs.

Guest mrbluesky

Why would mm say bid accepted ? He wouldn't

Also too many sites and twitter people to be bull crapping

SS won't be up to date

It was pretty up to date as i was watching SS for a good hour nothing came up with our interest in him on the ticker then just about as i was going to turn over it said the only person/club given perrmission  to talk to him was Steve Evans at Rotherham, so they must have released that statement within that hour.