Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Big news on Radio Sheffield just now is that SG is confident we will win our titanic battle for the signature of a crocked free transfer player released by Chelsea.

Bring on the Sheffield Wednesday superstar 11 who are going to wee wee the league.

I've seen or heard nothing to say that this is going to be different from many other summers.

Still 12 players less than last season and fighting Millwall for 1 player who'll cost nothing?

Big news on Radio Sheffield just now is that SG is confident we will win our titanic battle for the signature of a crocked free transfer player released by Chelsea.

Bring on the Sheffield Wednesday superstar 11 who are going to wee wee the league.

I've seen or heard nothing to say that this is going to be different from many other summers.

Still 12 players less than last season and fighting Millwall for 1 player who'll cost nothing?

And will be injured of suspended for the majority of the time

Not many beat Millwall at fighting. lol

If this isn't sorted soon, I'm not renewing my ST for next season (2014-15).

I'm kinda the same, decent player in his day but I'd like to see someone a bit fresher as our midfield enforcer (not that I necessarily see Semedo as that person either but he's a good squad player to have).

@Transfer_News24: Huddersfield & Sheffield Wednesday are battling it out to sign Bolton midfielder Keith Andrews. #htafc #swfc #bwfc

Would've been decent a few years ago ... So it's our kind of signing

Tbf, I'm not sure if Andrews is as far gone, as the likes of McPhail, Miller & Olifinjana etc