Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Ok mate you asked lol.

Firstly I will say he is a very good shot stopper when the ball is 1ft off the ground.

Now for the negatives 1) Free kick positioning is terrible 2) He does not command his 6 yard box thoroughly enough for a keeper of his age 3) His distribution is poor - more particularly his kicking, its weak, and often just hit as high in the air as possible. Throwing, he is ok at times, but a lot of times misses opportunities to allow players to break. 4) Shots on the deck, he struggles to get down to.

Had the debate many times, there are a lot more on here who think the same than there was at the end 2012/2013 season.

I think the only one of those that is actual the truth is the kicking one - that has been poor most of the time he has been here.

Rest of them you are talking rubbish.

Good shot stopper but can't get down to low shots? Rubbish.

Stick to FIFA mate.

It's the club dragging their feet, not the players.

We are risking them signing elsewhere by doing so.

Jesus Christ. Some people are glass-half-full. Some are glass-half-empty.

You seem to be a Looking-forlornly-at-the-smashed-glass-on-the-pub-floor-having-spent-your-last-£2-on-that-pint person.

its the agents

I think the only one of those that is actual the truth is the kicking one - that has been poor most of the time he has been here.

Rest of them you are talking rubbish.

Good shot stopper but can't get down to low shots? Rubbish.

Stick to FIFA mate.

As I said I don't want the debate. I don't play FIFA, wish I had the time to do so.

Wouldn't make my top 5 of keepers at S6 in the last 20 years put it that way. Hope he doesn't sign and we can find a younger keeper with balls which sadly CK lacks. Move on now lol.

As I said I don't want the debate. I don't play FIFA, wish I had the time to do so.

Wouldn't make my top 5 of keepers at S6 in the last 20 years put it that way. Hope he doesn't sign and we can find a younger keeper with balls which sadly CK lacks. Move on now lol.

You must actually be blind then.

its the agents

Guest conisbrough

rounduns. Some spotty oik posted it on the "Sheffield Wednesday Rumours" site, and he's tweeted it.

The key with proper ITKers is not the ones taht constantly post whatever they have read or heard and get little bits right occasionally(lets face it, a broken clock is correct twice a day) but to listen to those that don't constantly spout poo , but when they do post something they are more often than not correct.

For the record I think you will find the Howson rumour was posted on Football Rumours on 28/06 at 22:06. The rumour had appeared on Twitter acount Soccer Sauce 4 hours earlier. If you do not believe what someone posts I would suggest you chek the facts before writing a response. Accept that Football Rumours is full of rubbish and many twitter acounts are not acurate. The account Soccer Sauce has got some items correct and does get some inside info looking back at record of posts which is not that substantial. Having said that this rumour is probably not true as Norwich have money and Howson sort of player to get them out of division.

Useless tweet from Rob. Contracts ended on June 30th so they obviously wouldn't be there.

But Semedo and Kirky both said they wanted to stay so why wouldn't they train with us ?

Even if they didn't come back but did train with us at least they would be fit for the team they did go to...

Sounds more like we may not want em anymore...

Or the money is sloooow coming through, ala Lens...

For the record I think you will find the Howson rumour was posted on Football Rumours on 28/06 at 22:06. The rumour had appeared on Twitter acount Soccer Sauce 4 hours earlier. If you do not believe what someone posts I would suggest you chek the facts before writing a response. Accept that Football Rumours is full of rubbish and many twitter acounts are not acurate. The account Soccer Sauce has got some items correct and does get some inside info looking back at record of posts which is not that substantial. Having said that this rumour is probably not true as Norwich have money and Howson sort of player to get them out of division.

Pompus Twohat.

Pompus Twohat.

i think Kirkland has been a good keeper for us, his form at the end of the season was a concern for sure, but the outfield players were poor too, yet they get the benefit of the doubt. so Kirky probably should too.

seems weird, 15 yrs ago keepers could go on for ages, an some of them still can, but when you look at Shay Given & Iker Cassilas, IMO they both seemed to AGE overnight an all of a sudden it all got a bit much for them, hope same think isnt happening with CK. 

Semedo & Loovens are the two i would really like to stay.