Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

I'm pretty sure when the takeover was announced that MM said it would take between a week and 3 week, which has now passed !

Surprised no one else heard this!

I remember 21 days being mentioned and that they hoped it would be done quickly but sadly not

I hear dirty Leeds have terminated Paddy Kenny's contract, we need 2 keepers.

Paddy Kenny is two keepers!

Well , the size of lol

I hear dirty Leeds have terminated Paddy Kenny's contract, we need 2 keepers.

Paddy Kenny is two keepers!

Well , the size of lol

Guest wilyfox

SkyBet

A number of Championship sides are keen on signing Sunderland's Danny Graham, after they put a £1million price tag on the striker. #safc

SkyBet

A number of Championship sides are keen on signing Sunderland's Danny Graham, after they put a £1million price tag on the striker. #safc

Interesting, his form seems to have declined the last few seasons however. Just looked and I'm surprised he's going to be 29 at the start of the season. Decent movement in and around the box and would probably fit our style of play under Gray. Wouldn't be a signing to get me excited if it turns out we are one of the clubs interested though.

It would be interesting to see a list of players being made available for transfer by prem and championship clubs just to see what's out there. Something similar to the out of contract list that's always floating around. Shame it doesn't exist

Guest wilyfox

Interesting, his form seems to have declined the last few seasons however. Just looked and I'm surprised he's going to be 29 at the start of the season. Decent movement in and around the box and would probably fit our style of play under Gray. Wouldn't be a signing to get me excited if it turns out we are one of the clubs interested though.

It would be interesting to see a list of players being made available for transfer by prem and championship clubs just to see what's out there. Something similar to the out of contract list that's always floating around. Shame it doesn't exist

If we could get him back to his form of old at Watford, he'd be excellent.