Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Right, we were linked with Boro's Juke for £2 million, who were selling to fund a £1 million deal for Danny Graham. Like I said at the time, that'd be good business for them, but not so good for us.

Guest wilyfox

Right, we were linked with Boro's Juke for £2 million, who were selling to fund a £1 million deal for Danny Graham. Like I said at the time, that'd be good business for them, but not so good for us.

I'd take Graham over Jutkiewicz all week long. Bizarre that Juke has the bigger price tag.

I'd rather have jutkiewicz over graham given the choice, but I do understand your point.

I'd take Graham over Jutkiewicz all week long. Bizarre that Juke has the bigger price tag.

The reason is that his all round game is much better. Good link up/hold up play, strong in the air and he's also 3 and a half years younger than Graham. Graham was basically just a finisher (which can cost much more), but he hasn't been doing or on a regular basis for a few years now. Nothing really against him as he's better than what we currently have but would much prefer jutkiewicz if possible.

Guest wilyfox

Graham's record at Watford and Swansea eclipses anything Jutkiewicz has done, to date. He's also the man Boro prefer of the two having had both.

Whatever will be, will be I suppose. Do find it slightly unbelievable that we'd have deals lined up for all our targets though That could be as many as 22 players With clubs back in training and focussing on the new season, are there really 22 players out there, in limbo awaiting a football league decision that will determine our budget

are there really 22 players out there, in limbo

There are 100's if not 1,000's of players around the world waiting to sign with new clubs, I was doing some Fifa editing last night and looked at the official EPL released list of players (http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2013-14/may/premier-league-clubs-submit-retained-and-released-lists.html) and there are loads of well known players that still haven't signed anywhere.

west brom are not in a good place at the minute and look like they are preparing for a relegation battle so all they need is some biscuit legged defender that gets sent off every 5 games, wow id be thrilled with that signing if i was them ...........

west brom are not in a good place at the minute and look like they are preparing for a relegation battle so all they need is some biscuit legged defender that gets sent off every 5 games, wow id be thrilled with that signing if i was them ...........

After getting Irvine as manager, signing a former Chelsea player would seem a massive step up...

Sporting Lisbon have signed Ryan Gauld a.k.a the 'mini-messi' from Dundee, for £3m + add ons.

He was offered deals from every big club in England, but sense provailed as he probably realised he'd get a better footballing education abroad.

Shows what a state the British game is in.