Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

I know Owlstalk is occasionally double posting - but 47 mins apart seems a bit weird!

I know Owlstalk is occasionally triple posting - but 47

mins apart seems a bit weird!

quote name="Last_Great_Hope" post="5396810" timestamp="1404243706"]

I know Owlstalk is occasionally double posting - but 47 mins apart seems a bit weird!

Not that we didn't know it already..

@robstaton: Out of contract quartet Chris Kirkland, Jose Semedo, Glenn Loovens and

Oguchi Onyewu didn't start pre-season training with #SWFC today.

Rightly so as well.

Either they sign for us or they can f**k off. I don't know if they're hanging around for the takeover to be ratified so they can pocket a nice pay rise or if they're looking for something better but none of these players are irreplaceable and in all honesty, I wouldn't mind seeing Semedo and Onyewu move on anyway.

+1

Rightly so as well.

Either they sign for us or they can f**k off. I don't know if they're hanging around for the takeover to be ratified so they can pocket a nice pay rise or if they're looking for something better but none of these players are irreplaceable and in all honesty, I wouldn't mind seeing Semedo and Onyewu move on anyway.

We should just f**k them off now. Tell em time's up. Only wanted Loovens to sign out of the 4.

No mate, I am one of the few on here that actually thinks he is massively overrated by many. Too many flaws in his game for a keeper of his age, but I won't get into that dispute again lol.

agree totally, and he finished the season abysmally who is to say he won't start the same way

What flaws would they be?

Ok mate you asked lol.

Firstly I will say he is a very good shot stopper when the ball is 1ft off the ground.

Now for the negatives 1) Free kick positioning is terrible 2) He does not command his 6 yard box thoroughly enough for a keeper of his age 3) His distribution is poor - more particularly his kicking, its weak, and often just hit as high in the air as possible. Throwing, he is ok at times, but a lot of times misses opportunities to allow players to break. 4) Shots on the deck, he struggles to get down to.

Had the debate many times, there are a lot more on here who think the same than there was at the end 2012/2013 season.

No Ratification may stop them signing for us, but would not stop them training with us.

If they aren't contracted to us, we have no obligation to pay them, which means they wouldn't be training with us because they wouldn't have to...

Guest wilyfox

No Ratification may stop them signing for us, but would not stop them training with us.

Fear of injury without the security of contract would.