Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Was gunna say last few weeks there's been a number of low posting members all of a sudden coming out of the woodwork, claiming the deals off or the clubs royally f**ked. Shouldn't these members be on pigs mad discussing why Poundland Prince has decided to take a back step from his game changing investment.

never said that, just heard it was a big day tomorrow where things should come to a head...hope my instinct is wrong

then again my pessimism hasn't been wrong too over the last 30 years of supporting WEDNESDAY

The continous delays with regards to ratification

What are these continuous delays? We know from past history it takes around a month at absolute minimum for FL ratification, Leeds took longer, Leicester took longer, Port Vale took longer, why should ours be any quicker?

What are these continuous delays? We know from past history it takes around a month at absolute minimum for FL ratification, Leeds took longer, Leicester took longer, Port Vale took longer, why should ours be any quicker?

just out of interest how long did it take for milan to take us over ......

just out of interest how long did it take for milan to take us over ......

Milan was already known to the FL.

Ratification can take 1 week, it can take 6 months. Its quite simple, a new owner has to prove that he has the funds in order to ensure that the team can fulfil its fixtures for that year and to cover any losses it makes under FFP.

Once this money has been proven, ratification will be granted.

If MM aint worried about the above, considering the guys giving him £40 million then i think its just formalities.

I'm not panicking in the slightest. I'm so far from panicking I'm positively chilled.

On the other hand I'm completely bored, not just a bit bored but "sticking red hot needles in the eyes to relieve the boredom" bored. I'm more bored than something that "boringly bores holes in boards" bored. Yes, that bored.

Closed season, no new players, not even a few old players re-signing. Owlstalk reduced to repetitive arguments on who's a closet pig or worse a 2@. Everything on hold, nothing stirring, dormant. torpid, an elongated pregnant pause, an absence of action.

No end in sight

Guest wilyfox

I'm not panicking in the slightest. I'm so far from panicking I'm positively chilled.

On the other hand I'm completely bored, not just a bit bored but "sticking red hot needles in the eyes to relieve the boredom" bored. I'm more bored than something that "boringly bores holes in boards" bored. Yes, that bored.

Closed season, no new players, not even a few old players re-signing. Owlstalk reduced to repetitive arguments on who's a closet pig or worse a 2@. Everything on hold, nothing stirring, dormant. torpid, an elongated pregnant pause, an absence of action.

No end in sight

Post of the day.

Milan was already known to the FL.

Ratification can take 1 week, it can take 6 months. Its quite simple, a new owner has to prove that he has the funds in order to ensure that the team can fulfil its fixtures for that year and to cover any losses it makes under FFP.

Once this money has been proven, ratification will be granted.

If MM aint worried about the above, considering the guys giving him £40 million then i think its just formalities.

Me too, thats what were told.

But with that in mind, i think thats why many people thought it may only take a couple of weeks.

No end in sight

This this this, plus the fact MM said we would sign players last week and SG says we can't till TO goes thorough it's frustrating