Oh dear another one at it now.

Guest intercity0wl

Hahahahahaha, Lines was being disrespectful by saying he thought Wednesday should have won when going down the tunnel, then the knobhead who claims he was being disrespectful goes and has a pop at him being a lower league player? Cos that isn't being disrespectful at all is it Monty?

And whilst you're at it Monty, have a look what league you're playing at you thick piece of pig sh*te - the same level as Lines, and below Lines' club in the table. Move on lad, Semedo let you out of his pocket on Sunday at 2pm you jockey!

:laugh: Montgomery having a go at a fellow footballers ability? I've heard it all now. I've seen young laddies with more ability than him. When his legs go he'll not even be good enough for the Conference.

“There is a bitter taste over what happened” At least he got that bit right.

Awww poor MOnty. Did the nasty man have a go at you in the tunnel and say that you were lucky not to lose. Bless you you cuddly little thing, now go and get your ginger teddy called Quinn and give it a big cuddle.

2 Nil and you ******* it up................................. you sad classless set of t0ssers

Hahahahahaha, Lines was being disrespectful by saying he thought Wednesday should have won when going down the tunnel, then the knobhead who claims he was being disrespectful goes and has a pop at him being a lower league player? Cos that isn't being disrespectful at all is it Monty?

And whilst you're at it Monty, have a look what league you're playing at you thick piece of pig sh*te - the same level as Lines, and below Lines' club in the table. Move on lad, Semedo let you out of his pocket on Sunday at 2pm you jockey!

couldnt have put it better myself.