Oh dear another one at it now.

Guest intercity0wl

wot an horrible breed the grunters are ,i dont think they will ever get over this one

We really have got under their crackling this time haven't we!

THE CITY IS OURS AND THEY KNOW IT!

Edited by Utah Owl

Brilliant. How bothered do you think Lines will be about this on a scale of 0-10?

Compared to how bothers the pigs are?

I really hope this fooks them for the season. I said in the build up to this game that the players and management had to look long term and treat this game like any other. Let the fans do the worrying and panicking. It looks like the pigs have reverted to type and focussed a bit too much on us. gary megson has played this properly. Didn't get drawn in before, during or after, while they are throwing toys, dummies and romper suits in all directions.

I was hoping for a draw tonight, and that would still be our best result. I won't be quite as bothered about a Preston win now I've seen their reactions. We can worry about Preston later, if united capitulate it's one less big spending team to worry about.

This is all they have left, taking cheap pop-shots at us now.

We know and they know (they do!), that the tide has turned, Sunday just emphasised it, contrast the comments after the game - a game which we drew btw.........

Pin these comments on the notice board, maintain a dignified silence, which a steely determination to do our talking on the pitch. God I hate these whining fookers.

Guest Mexico Baby

Getting bored of it being called a controversial goal.

The view from behind the goal shows no one was near the keeper.

They're pathetic and the constant squealing is just a cover for their shambolic defending. They should be analysing why 3 attackers were 7 yards out, bang centre with no defenders in sight rather than the referees performance, especially since he was right.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/you_re_out_of_line_1_3885642

Quite unbelievable.

So, because Chris Lines has never played above Championship level he cannot voice his opinions on the game?

I truely hope that game on Sunday continues to eat away at the piggy in-breds and ruins their season...not that they need any help.

Starting with a hammering at Preston tonight.