Oh dear another one at it now.

Guest intercity0wl

Sheffield United's Nick Montgomery has criticised Sheffield Wednesday's Chris Lines for "immature" comments made after Sunday's 2-2 derby draw.

The 29-year-old Blades captain would not reveal what Lines said but told BBC Radio Sheffield: "I'm disappointed with his comments.

"He came out with a disrespectful comment coming down the tunnel that I heard and found it pretty immature."

Montgomery was also unhappy with claims Lines made on Twitter.

The 25-year-old Owls midfielder said on the social networking website: "Great comeback today. Shows the spirit we have... deserved all three points #chances. But we'll take the point... dominated for long periods."

And Montgomery said: "To go on Twitter after the game saying he should have beaten us, I'm sure that the occasion just got to him.

"I don't think he's ever played higher than League One and maybe emotions took over him."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sheff_utd/9619498.stm

lol

Yes, I can confirm this is a FACT. Further confirmation is provided every time their fans / manager / players open their mouths.

Hope this answers your question.

thanks for the confirmation

it does seem to be the general consensus

Edited by Davidioso

Guest wewantsturrockback

so in short Lines probanly was ecstactic, probably had afew choice words f'ing probably in there, about how we should have won and that we battered them to his fellow team mates. Fact that piggy both "overheard" this rather than it being directed at him and the fact it was TRUE, seem to be lost on him. just like the majority of fans and the club as a whole, bitter bitter bitter and cant see the truth.

Piggomery obviously thinks he is above lines as he has played in the prem - odd he hasnt featured there since isnt it?!

Guest MARKOWLS

Lack of respect lol

This from a player who flicked a v sign behind his back at Wednesday fans as he was leaving our penalty area . And the simpleton has the brass neck to claim that Lines was not involved when Semedo turned him into the invisible man. I hope Preston rumbleing paste them tonight.

repsect what?? ha ha ha whinging pigs, lines was just speakin the truth, we shouldv won, i said to my mate at 2-0 wed come back , i just wish wed have scored with that header in last win.............................

Funny how he mentions the fact that Lines hasn't played to the lofty levels he has achieved as a professional.

This from a man that has been at the heart of a team that has fallen out of the prem, out of the Championship and now mid-table in League one. Think he is on his way to finding his level, whereas Lines is on the way up to his!

Loving these piggies moaning, makes our draw even sweeter as each day goes by!

The 25-year-old Owls midfielder said on the social networking website: "Great comeback today. Shows the spirit we have... deserved all three points #chances. But we'll take the point... dominated for long periods."

And Montgomery said: "To go on Twitter after the game saying he should have beaten us, I'm sure that the occasion just got to him.

Something over nothing, AGAIN.

This is brilliant. I don't think I could have scripted a better after-match fall out than this.

I wonder if they'll still be talking about it after the Preston game? If they do then you know that they're really going to be in trouble this season.

Cant believe this "tough tackling" midfielder needs to come on radio squelling about what the nasty Wednesday mister said down tunnel.

I thought these sort of things had an unwritten rule of "i didnt hear" or "i didnt see it" amongst pro,s.

Can you imagine Mick Lyons moaning on radio, no they would sort it out next time they played each other.

Anyway dont worry Monty come February it wont be Lines you will be facing it will be Semedo and Jesus. Get ready.

For Monty to say that Lines shows a lack of respect is a bit of a joke. Whatever Lines' comments were they were done in private down the tunnel. Not saying Lines is right to do anything in the tunnel (though i'm glad he did), but for Monty to come out and insult Lines through the press makes he a real hypocrite and what he has done is far worse. Yet again United sulking and making an issue out of nothing. IT'S JUST GETTING BORING!!!!