Oh dear another one at it now.

Guest intercity0wl

Ah, but old Monty has played ONE single season in the premiership don't you know? that clearly gives him the right to wallow in his own self importance. Thick pig you're in league one pal, & if you were any better you would NOT be playing there, get over it pal. You chucked away a two goal lead & have the gaul to blame everyone else but yourselves.

It's amusing how they're going into another game tonight and yet are still suffering flash backs from the weekend. It's Wednesday today and Montgomery's only just coming out with this now. It's all he's bothered about. He's gutted.

Simonsen is going to be like a Vietnam veteran tonight. All week so far he's been told how badly he was treated in the derby and how those horrible Wednesday bullies knocked him about. He's going to start seeing flashes and explosions everytime he comes out for the ball.

RATTLED. THEY'RE ALLOVER THE PLACE.

I'm loving this - we've obviously really rattled them.

First Danny, now players. The more the merrier if you ask me - do they even realise they have a game tonight?

Sour grapes of the highest order.

Good lad Lines!!

That's the funniest thing for me.

Not one of them, manager, player etc have mentioned the game tonight. If I Wilson, as a manager i would make it my priority to ensure Sundays game was at the back of the players minds, and to positively focus on the match tonight.

3 Days later they are still squeeling about something that can't be changed. Oh it's good to see United whining like the little piglets they are.

Brilliant. How bothered do you think Lines will be about this on a scale of 0-10?

Compared to how bothers the pigs are?

I really hope this fooks them for the season. I said in the build up to this game that the players and management had to look long term and treat this game like any other. Let the fans do the worrying and panicking. It looks like the pigs have reverted to type and focussed a bit too much on us. gary megson has played this properly. Didn't get drawn in before, during or after, while they are throwing toys, dummies and romper suits in all directions.

I was hoping for a draw tonight, and that would still be our best result. I won't be quite as bothered about a Preston win now I've seen their reactions. We can worry about Preston later, if united capitulate it's one less big spending team to worry about.

agreed

Is mellor still injured ? if so they are going to struggle however they can still beat this team of whining washer women

It's amusing how they're going into another game tonight and yet are still suffering flash backs from the weekend. It's Wednesday today and Montgomery's only just coming out with this now. It's all he's bothered about. He's gutted.

Simonsen is going to be like a Vietnam veteran tonight. All week so far he's been told how badly he was treated in the derby and how those horrible Wednesday bullies knocked him about. He's going to start seeing flashes and explosions everytime he comes out for the ball.

RATTLED. THEY'RE ALLOVER THE PLACE.

Good time for Neil Mellor to appear on the scene then - another big lump who will terrify the pigs back line. he should have a field day.

Lines is playing at the same level as you, you flipping numpty.

To be fair we are above them, score more goals and on a good run.

Lines is actually part of a successful team, montgormy is part of a mid table team who are struggling.

Lines is a player who didn't get recognised but he did his job. Montgormless was ripped a new arsehole by semedo so didn't do his job.

Montgormy is a poor mans lines and he flipping hates been out shone by a "lower league" player.

Chin up monty baby, maybe sour grapes towards lines because lines has done something monty baby will never do.....

Play for a MASSIVE club..

How long do you think it will take before they realise they're going down?

Will it be the clear out of their big earners in January perhaps?

If they are still languishing outside the playoffs/mid table players like Quinn will DEFINATELY be off.

I think its bloody brilliant, they swing in Sheffield is in full motion.

this is what i meant about being men and accepting it if we had lost on Sunday. All they are doing is further damaging their reputation

How can they possibly further damage a reputation that is already in the gutter, what with there suing anybody and everybody and there constant moaning and complaining?

hopefully both have a reason to fire up their team mates against the despicable tw@s

I'd certainly think that the latter will have a few words to say.

Wonder how Morgan feels when he sees that scar going across the side of Hume's head?!

How long do you think it will take before they realise they're going down?

Will it be the clear out of their big earners in January perhaps?

Thats a good point - you would imagine that they may well have tried to hold on to their "top earners" if they had been top 2 and had a realistic chance of going straight back up, the further they slip down the table, the less likely they are to try to hold on to them.