New Home Kit

Guest AntPoole

Within the last 12 months we have been very close to ceasing to exist. A judge in a bad mood could have fooked us beyond imagination. Are we really going this mental about a rumbleing drawing?

That might be true. . .but that *teaser* is a load of full weight bo ll ocks.

Within the last 12 months we have been very close to ceasing to exist. A judge in a bad mood could have fooked us beyond imagination. Are we really going this mental about a rumbleing drawing?

I agree with your sentiments to an extent but we still have to have an opinion on things the club does or else it could (I trust it won't) end up in the same fashion as before.

Just not bothered...

To be honest, the general feel of all our kits and previews so far is that they are really tacky. Can't believe us lower league clubs are wearing these kits with the stupid flipping double lines on them. Can't believe people actually designed that and that it got put in development. Such utter crap.

Funny you say that, when I was at primary school it used to be known as "tacky two-stripe", for all the kids that couldn't afford the obviously better quality Addidas clothes purely because it had an extra stripe on it. :biggrin:

Now that I really like. In the proper blue and white that would look amazing.

We'd need another logo for it though, to keep it balanced like the South Africa shirt. Perhaps the SCH logo on the front across from our badge?

In the grand scheme of things your right..

this teaser thing is a bit gay though int it.

In the grand scheme of things your right..

this teaser thing is a bit gay though int it.

Not sure about that......

I quite like being teased.

Not with a shitty drawing of a rumbleing football shirt though.

I don't see why we can't do what the scousers do.

Hijack a lorry load of the things and flog 'em on ebay.

At least we'll know what it really looks like ffs.

Guest Sheff Owl

Why do we even have to bother with this 'sneak peak here' or a 'sneak peak there'...

JUST SHOW US THE BLOODY THING!!

Guest Sheff Owl

Another question are we any closer to a sponsor yet?

It seems to have gone all quiet.

Edited by Sheff Owl

Guest starrydave

I was really hoping that MM would see to the end of this amateur viral marketing bullsheet!

I was really hoping that MM would see to the end of this amateur viral marketing bullsheet!

100% this.

The new home shirt is being kept under wraps for one reason, it's controversal, which if the horrid away shirt is anything to go by, it means it's crap.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.