New Home Kit

Guest AntPoole

flipping twitter this, twitter that

500 retweets? what the flip does that even mean, just show us the flipping shirt

It's being used as a marketing tool. It's pretty much free. Get people interested and using twitter and you've got a way of advertising that is astoundingly cost effective.

They don't have to put a teaser out there, this is just a way to drum up interest and advertise the fun day on the 17th ultimately.

Take it you dint use twitter? It's a marmite site it seems. I love it, but can see why people dont.

I've retweeted it. There's plenty of owls on there so be surprised if we don't get 500. #swfchomekit is trending locally apparently so should get a sneak preview. Hope it's just a close up of a piece of blue material.

I just retweeted the following:

Want to see a teaser image of the NEW 2011/12 SWFC/Puma King Home Kit? 500 Retweets before 5pm and we'll post it. #swfc #owlshomekit

LMC - your hash tag is different?

It's being used as a marketing tool. It's pretty much free. Get people interested and using twitter and you've got a way of advertising that is astoundingly cost effective.

They don't have to put a teaser out there, this is just a way to drum up interest and advertise the fun day on the 17th ultimately.

Take it you dint use twitter? It's a marmite site it seems. I love it, but can see why people dont.

fair enough, ill never understand marketing, im just sick of seemingly everything being on twitter

if it sells more shirts then ill tolerate it

(and ive just quit smoking)

fair enough, ill never understand marketing, im just sick of seemingly everything being on twitter

if it sells more shirts then ill tolerate it

Why; it's only the same thing as saying "why is seemingly everything on TV", or "why is seemingly everything in magazines"?

Not that I use Twitter, despite having an account, but technology is what people make of it - if people find it useful it has a use.

Why; it's only the same thing as saying "why is seemingly everything on TV", or "why is seemingly everything in magazines"?

Not that I use Twitter, despite having an account, but technology is what people make of it - if people find it useful it has a use.

its not the same though is it, as an example, i was watching something the other day and the presenter said something like

"weve had lots of emails asking where the bridge we use in the opening titles, if you want to find out, go on our twitter page"

i dont want to go on their bloody twitter page, just tell me where the bridge is now, seeing as so many people have been asking

same as the kit, just show us a preview, i dont see why twitter needs to be used here

I remember babestation doing the same thing, you had to text em 150 times before 11.30 so they would flash the gash as they called it!!!

Guest lamort

I remember babestation doing the same thing, you had to text em 150 times before 11.30 so they would flash the gash as they called it!!!

Maybe that's where James got the idea from... laugh.gif

Guest Woz1867

Open day or not, Wednesday have got the marketing completely wrong on this.

Show us the shirt grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.