New Home Kit

Guest AntPoole

I'm thinking the same - Blue shorts with the double stripes shown in teaser 1 down the side. Shirt mainly blue, with pinstripe white verticals, plus double diaganol white pinstripes on the shoulder (as per Brentford).

My guess at an expanded view of teaser 2......

newshirt-1.jpg

Admittedly I cant be arsed going into great detail about it, will just wait until is is released but pinstripe, is that not just last years black away shirt in blue and white?

FWIW I liked last years black but we hardly ever wore it and in my opinion this years grey or silver whatever it is supposed to be is very uninspiring. I am not a purist though and do like a sponsor on the front so when this is sorted, may perk it up a bit.

Guest AnotherOwl

This is not quite as lame and patronising as the marketing title, 'Fabulous Fun Day' (or whatever it was) (and its awful accompanying email), but it is pretty close.

Marketing dept. desperately needs some professional, experienced, leadership in my opinion.

Edited by AnotherOwl

Guest JonTheOwl66

The club are treating us like kids...just show us the flipping kit FFS!

If this goes on much longer i'll make a stand and refuse to buy for t'lad.. he can have the barca kit instead

Can I just add.. The new Barcelona kit looks amazing. I'd love our kit to be like that.

Can I just add.. The new Barcelona kit looks amazing. I'd love our kit to be like that.

Exactly! And if i knew what it looked like i would wait and buy the bugger..

What are the club waiting for? Do they think the whole of the country is hanging on seeing our new strip :angry:

Same here and from a design point of view (and I am a designer you know) I don't usually like script fonts but contrary to someone else's post I think the sponsor logo goes very well with the shirt design :cool:

Guest JonTheOwl66

Can I just add, I think the Barcelona shirt looks like a bad Sunday league shirt!!

What makes you say that? Looks a damn sight nicer than any of our recent kits.

What makes you say that? Looks a damn sight nicer than any of our recent kits.

Thin jagged lines, solid blue sleeves and the sponsors font would be ideal for Walkley Fresh Fruit and Veg!

Like I said, an awful Sunday league shirt.

I know its all about opinions, but how anyone can prefer that to the wide blue and red stripes is really beyond me.

Edited by Rodger Wylde

Same here and from a design point of view (and I am a designer you know) I don't usually like script fonts but contrary to someone else's post I think the sponsor logo goes very well with the shirt design :cool:

It was me.

Looks poo "in the flesh" Spookone.

Thin jagged lines, solid blue sleeves and the sponsors font would be ideal for Walkley Fresh Fruit and Veg!

Like I said, an awful Sunday league shirt.

I know its all about opinions, but how anyone can prefer that to the wide blue and red stripes is really beyond me.

I don't like Barca's new home shirt at all but the away shirt is simple yet effective.

flip me. Without doubt the worst marketing campaing ever, which ever simpleton orchastrated this farce needs flipping chining.

Show us the kit and flip off, irritating as owt now.

Couldn't agree with you more but in the warped way that marketing and the people in the industry work this will probably be regarded as a successful campaign. No publicity is bad publicity blah blah blah and just look at the amount of interest and debate it has stirred up.

People are now desperate to see the kit in full and once it is finally revealed it can't possibly look as bad in the flesh as it does in these mock up photo shop efforts can it?

Someone run down to the Training ground please!

deejayone deejayone

JJ and Prutton were the first players to wear the new home kit (for some photos) today. First thing JJ did was kiss the badge. :) #swfc

who's badge?