New Home Kit

Guest AntPoole

who would have thought it, blue and white, ffs, our marketing is dog poo , i dont wear football shirts but christ sake that advertising's crap, just put the bugger on sale.

in theory it's a good marketing exercise but in reality it just wee wees people off because it's a load of b*llocks.

yorkshire people especially don't react well to fannying around bullshit.

all IMO of course.

I tend to agree.

In a different sport or a different geographical location, this would be a clever marketing ploy.

However in South Yorkshire at SWFC, 10 days or so of images which have been made on Paint are just going to irritate people.

Guest AntPoole

I assume the image is supposed to be the shoulder stripes. But still, what an epic waste of time. Show us the shirt already!

I it's in the sleeve it'll look like we've tried to initiate Adidas but just walked out of Matalan.

Good point.

But if we have a full on blue shirt with two little measly white stripes I'm going to be gutted. That's probably a close up of some minute part of the shirt...or the shorts or something.

Good point.

But if we have a full on blue shirt with two little measly white stripes I'm going to be gutted. That's probably a close up of some minute part of the shirt...or the shorts or something.

Me too. But I can't see them giving us an all blue shirt. To be honest, the general feel of all our kits and previews so far is that they are really tacky. Can't believe us lower league clubs are wearing these kits with the stupid flipping double lines on them. Can't believe people actually designed that and that it got put in development. Such utter crap.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Horrendous. Are they actually moronic? Two poo shirts this year, if thats the extent of the stripes then Puma can flip OFF.

BTW, because it's Puma King, it will have a collar.

Both the away kit and the GK kit are also PUMA King and have no collar.

This home shirt had better be worth it - saved £40 club shop voucher for ages for this, yet just spent money on the !991 Cup Final shirt which I could have bought with the voucher. If it is sh*te, least I can sort myself out with the silver cuff links instead!