New Home Kit

Guest AntPoole

Guest AntPoole

SWFC twitter wants 500 retweets before 5pm to give us a view of the new home kit. Let's get it sorted!

Guest Manwithastick

will the pic show the stars above the badge? :ph34r:

Edited by Manwithastick

They will only give us a little bit of the shirt, probably the badge or a couple of stripes!

deejayone has already said that it'd be only teasers this week and the first time the public will see the shirt/kit is on the 17th at the fun day.

Last year's was better.

I kow you're only kidding but it will lead to 10 threads on here about how crap it is and how we should have stuck with last year's / SCH on front / collar / no collar / no sponsor / sponsor / stripes on back / stripes on front / size of puma symbol / colour of blue / size of stripe / should be black and yellow / should be green and white hoops / looks like (insert team from non-league) / should be made by nike / etc. / etc.

I want to know what it looks like but it doesn't come out until 17th so I have to wait. I'm pretty sure it will be blue and white so I'm not going to be that surprised by it am I!

Just not bothered...

What a load of flipping poo . Here's an idea to the simpletons in the marketing department at SWFC, it's the beginning of July, so why don't you just release a full imagine of the kit? It's been long enough as it is already.

Can't disagree mate. It should have gone on sale the last day of last season. There would have been a queue half way round the car park to get in the shop. Instead we wait until mid July when maybe 200 people will actually make the trip to the shop!

I'll be waiting until the first game to get mine and the mrs' as we live 40 miles away!

Just not bothered...