New Home Kit

Guest AntPoole

Just release the damn shirt and stop pratting about with 'teasers' I am too old to be tweeting :angry:

And not too old to be wearing a football shirt????

And not too old to be wearing a football shirt????

I am sat wearing the yellow and purple sanderson shirt as I type, my fave shirt, I rotate the wearing of all my wednesday shirts, so be off with you, you young whipper snapper!! :biggrin:

I am sat wearing the yellow and purple sanderson shirt as I type, my fave shirt, I rotate the wearing of all my wednesday shirts, so be off with you, you young whipper snapper!! :biggrin:

everybody to their own buddie, i still wear superman pants.

See post number 12 in this thread.

Actually it comes down to personal taste - you like the kit - the other poster doesn't - there isn't a right or wrong

I don't think it looks like a Wednesday shirt and i don't like round necks - prefer collars

Just personal preference

Edited by scram

Actually it comes down to personal taste - you like the kit - the other poster doesn't - there isn't a right or wrong

I don't think it looks like a Wednesday shirt and i don't like round necks - prefer collars

Just personal preference

I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing about that particular mock up mate.

I was merely making a point about what happens on here when the club give us little tid-bits of the new kit (or even the whole picture).

Just not bothered...

I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing about that particular mock up mate.

I was merely making a point about what happens on here when the club give us little tid-bits of the new kit (or even the whole picture).

Yeah understood now

I agree you're always gonna get pro and anti's - i'm a traditionailst that likes a collar and broad blue and white stripes with black trim and black shorts

I don't like most of our away kits these days

I think the 90's was the golden age for kits - we used to have the best in the country and instantly recognisable - don't feel quite the same now

Sorry - went off on one there cool.gif