Possible new kit design

Guest GodsanOwl

No collar and broad stripes front and back is the way ahead!!

Preferably with red numbering.

If we could get a number 8 with the surname Waddle that would be even better!!

I'm hoping were not just using a template and updating the colours to be honest, it's a bit lame when brands do that with football shirts. Hopefully we will be a bit more original than that. Nah im not too bothered about the visit Malta sponsor but its just what I read yesterday. Although it would be a great up yours to the blunts if Malta ditched the pigs for the bigger Sheffield team :)

and yes to the SCH logo on the arm or back of shirt but not as main sponsor.

I really hope it's not a 'retro' round collar like the Coventry one....looks like a kids pyjamas

I really don't think it will be round I just wanted to make the point that if you read the text that Genesis have helped Coventry as much as they could to deliver a shirt they wanted not just a standard template

"The fact that the collar, cuff and sock detail have all been matched so closely to the original required a great deal of support from Puma and their UK agents, Genesis Sports, who have pulled out all the stops to create a truly bespoke kit for Coventry.

"They have been very supportive," said Tose. "The usual process for a kit is that Puma give us four or five off the peg designs to look at, we choose one and, after a bit of tinkering, we decide on a strip we like.

"Next season's kit, however, is totally unique and we've been really pleased with just how much help we've had from an international company such as Puma to get to this stage".

Wasn't the Chupa Chups logo designed by Salvador Dali?

Yes. And at the time of our sponsorship they had one of the most advanced and well designed websites out there.

Chupa Chups are cool. :Dark sunglasses:

They are part of the furniture here in Spain and nowhere near as embarrassing as a poxy local sponsor IMO.

Something like this? I refuse to do thin stripes - think it looks poor.

2011kitpuma01.jpg

The club should let Eddie design the shirts, this one is brilliant, and the one he did the last time was excellent too.

But please, keep the black shots.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.