Possible new kit design

At least it would be stripes all over. I'm really not keen at all when the back of the shirt or sleeves are all one colour. If the stripes on that one were a bit thicker it would look not to dissimilar to the last puma shirt we had the first time round of them making the kit

I thought we were told we weren't having collars because they would cost too much? I'm sure I remember James saying it would add to the cost of the shirt and therefore we wouldn't be having one.

Do you really believe that a shirt with a collar will be dearer than one without?

Football shirts are marketed to a price point - not to production costs - you can get a similar unbranded shirt for a 3rd of the price of a replica

I like the design of that shirt but the stripes are too narrow - i'd prefer the shoulder flashings to be white if we adopted the similar design - but keep the trim black

I'm fine with collars but PLEASE GOD NO flipping STARS.

or lollipops!

That must have been one of the most embarrassing shirts ever, we were a bloody laughing stock.

I can't even bring myself to write the name.

Edited by Tarnyowl

Do you really believe that a shirt with a collar will be dearer than one without?

Football shirts are marketed to a price point - not to production costs - you can get a similar unbranded shirt for a 3rd of the price of a replica

I like the design of that shirt but the stripes are too narrow - i'd prefer the shoulder flashings to be white if we adopted the similar design - but keep the trim black

I agree, white or blue shoulder flashings

Personally I don't. It will be marginal if there is any increase in cost. I'm just repeating what James said. I'm 100% certain he said this in another thread. I remember saying to him that Hearts put collars on their shirts and charged just £15 at clearance for them at the end of the season and still made a profit. Why couldn't we? It seemingly wasn't going to be an option.