Possible new kit design

Yes. And at the time of our sponsorship they had one of the most advanced and well designed websites out there.

Chupa Chups are cool. :Dark sunglasses:

They are part of the furniture here in Spain and nowhere near as embarrassing as a poxy local sponsor IMO.

I once saw our badge on a flag with the Chupa Chups logo outside a Chupa Chups shop in Barcelona at the time they were our sponsor. That was pretty cool.

Am I also right in thinking it was our most lucrative sponsor?

I once saw our badge on a flag with the Chupa Chups logo outside a Chupa Chups shop in Barcelona at the time they were our sponsor. That was pretty cool.

Am I also right in thinking it was our most lucrative sponsor?

Yes.

They gave us loads of lolly.

How about blue pinstripes on the white broad stripes? I don't know if that will be the case but there'll definitely be pinstripes somewhere.

And I won't get into trouble for mentioning it because someone did it first yesterday!

Here you go then Kivo - because I love you, I've done a little mockup for you :)

2011kitpuma02.jpg

I like it actually...

I like the white collar, but without the pinstripes.

I'd be all over that shirt. We don't need anything too drastically departed from our current shirt because it's already very nice. Just a collar and new sponsor.

How about blue pinstripes on the white broad stripes? I don't know if that will be the case but there'll definitely be pinstripes somewhere.

And I won't get into trouble for mentioning it because someone did it first yesterday!

How about pin stripes like on 1994 shirt, on sleeves. Had a white collar as well.

Christ end of season has been dull that I am this anxious to see the shirt.

Something like this? I refuse to do thin stripes - think it looks poor.

2011kitpuma01.jpg

Fantastic - just make the shoulder flashings white and it's just about perfect

In comparison the one below is rank and doesn't look like a Wednesday shirt imo

Here you go then Kivo - because I love you, I've done a little mockup for you :)

2011kitpuma02.jpg

I like it actually...

http://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/chesterfield-fc/new_kit_is_up_for_grabs_1_3343805

Hate to say this about the bent church lot but this is how it should be done launched nice and early in time for last home game (and I don't mean our shirt should look like theirs as it's poo ).

"The new blue home shirt - modelled by fans favourite Drew Talbot - includes a special design feature that is modelled on the shirts of the world famous Real Madrid. "

Oh dear.

Dundee's new shirt is of the same design as well so I imagine we'll get something along the lines of the brentford shirt.

5683458737_9ba998ee4b_b.jpg

I'd love a proper retro kit though, doing similar to what Coventry have done.

"The new blue home shirt - modelled by fans favourite Drew Talbot - includes a special design feature that is modelled on the shirts of the world famous Real Madrid. "

Oh dear.

Dundee's new shirt is of the same design as well so I imagine we'll get something along the lines of the brentford shirt.

5683458737_9ba998ee4b_b.jpg

I'd love a proper retro kit though, doing similar to what Coventry have done.

Isn't that the same "template" as our new away kit?

The one that was nearly pink but now it's grey.

Something like this? I refuse to do thin stripes - think it looks poor.

2011kitpuma01.jpg

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! THIS WOULD BE A TOP TOP SHIRT!!!!

THE BLACK ON THE SHOULDERS, AROUND THE BADGE AND THE LOGO POLISH THE SHIRT.