Possible new kit design

Here you go then Kivo - because I love you, I've done a little mockup for you :)

2011kitpuma02.jpg

I like it actually...

Eddy, what would that look like with the pin stripes also on the sleeves and white shoulder lines? I think that would be consistent across the whole shirt then.

I think if we go for pinstripes it needs to be a flash back to 1987-88 or just not bother though!

Regarding those 2 stripes, just read this when reading about Rotherham's new Puma kit for next season:

The deal will see the Millers introduce a brand new home and away strip for next season, featuring the famous PUMA formstripe logo. The two stripes on the new Rotherham United PUMA King shirt are inspired by a famous story involving Johan Cruyff, in which during the 1974 World Cup Final, he removed the third stripe from his supplied Netherlands shirt, out of respect and loyalty to his boot sponsor – PUMA.

Guest mrbluesky

Nice, but incorrect.

White collar

Pinstripes on top of the broad stripes.

Blue shorts.

This^^^ 100% factoyd!!!(although i did give away the blue shorts and pin stripes!!) ME ME ME!!!biggrin.gif

Guest gringo69

Coventry kit = Star Trek fancy dress outfit (like i had in 1974)

And check the Dundee players trying to look cool sat next to a fkin hair dryer. (bottom right)

Guest super mandaric

At this rate we might find out by August the 13th.

Typical great example of how to capitalise on true sales interest by our commercial team, wasted as usual.

There's no way you can knock the commercial team at Wednesday, i mean you only have to look at some of the excellent pictures they use to tempt you into buying some Wednesday merchandise, Here :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Targeting the moobs brigade.

Seriously. One look on footballshirtcuture.com, and its clear, nearly every other club has released details of their new shirts for 11/12.

Listening to their customers.