Mark Pugh

3 minutes ago, kristmace said:

He'd be a great signing, although I can't see the point when we've signed Buckley who isn't getting a sniff. 

Carlos hasn't got a great track record buying wingers so far.

Matias Sogou McGeady Buckley 

Oh yeah,  Wallace to balance it up. 

18 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Would be a perfect fit for us but we will struggle if Villa or Burnley are interested as mentioned above.

Only way is to offer him a long contract.

Not always that clear cut though is it?

When you look at the players who have come to Wednesday to resurrect their careers in a fashion, we have pedigree for giving players a chance (Until they get in the squad and their face doesn't fit with the gaffer(s) )

It will always depend on where such a player is likely to fit in with the likes of Burnley or Villa... be anywhere near a starter most matches and yes, we may struggle. However, if they're more likely to get more games with the likes of Wednesday, then add the Chairman, current crop of players, what we did last season, stadium and fans (When they don't boo) then I think we definitely stand a chance these days.

4 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

Cannot comment about the players ability I do not know about the player but if Carlos and the management team are looking at him he must have something about him  it will be interesting to see the lad play if we signing him

up

Why make a comment if you know nothing about Pugh then?

1 minute ago, Slick. said:

Why make a comment if you know nothing about Pugh then?

Sorry didn't know you had to be a player connoisseur to voice my opinion that I did not know anything about the player but if management team are looking at him I trust the management of Carlos And the player must be equal or better than we have for us to be looking at him

15 minutes ago, whatdial said:

He played with my brother as a kid in his team and wasn't the best player by far. But his application has got him a career. I think he is decent but will probably be a new Mike Jones for us. 

He wasn't a Mike Jones for them in getting promotion so I doubt that.