Where do you think we will finish based on what you've now seen?

Play off spots again , Total over reaction on here. If Fernando had his shooting boots on we would have beaten  Leeds and although I didn't go yesterday we had enough chances to win two games according to some  Those slight alterations would have given us 5 extra points and we would be third and everybody asking when will Huddersfield slip up. 

Instead home defeat and a last gasp equaliser and certain people are desperate to get Steve Bruce in.

2 hours ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

We will finish either second or as champions. When the forwards click we are going to go on a mega run. Some right miserable Sods on here. To say our recruitment has been poor after 5 games is utterly pathetic.

So, again something directed at me

If you had told me on August 1st this would have been our recruitment, I would have said exactly the same thing and it has absolutely nothing to do with results

-We've yet to address either fullback position

-We've yet to address our physicality weakness in the midfield (Jones is halfway there in my opinion... and I'm also not a fan of necessarily always playing the 'midfield bruiser')

-We've only half addressed the lack of pace issue (Buckley, really need one more with pace)

-We've only half addressed the lack of winger issue (Again, Buckley is one of probably two we really needed)

The signings we've made have been great, it's the signings we haven't made is the problem. Calling me pathetic for pointing out that we haven't strengthened in areas the majority thought we were weak in last season is, in itself, quite pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

So, again something directed at me

If you had told me on August 1st this would have been our recruitment, I would have said exactly the same thing and it has absolutely nothing to do with results

-We've yet to address either fullback position

-We've yet to address our physicality weakness in the midfield (Jones is halfway there in my opinion... and I'm also not a fan of necessarily always playing the 'midfield bruiser')

-We've only half addressed the lack of pace issue (Buckley, really need one more with pace)

-We've only half addressed the lack of winger issue (Again, Buckley is one of probably two we really needed)

The signings we've made have been great, it's the signings we haven't made is the problem. Calling me pathetic for pointing out that we haven't strengthened in areas the majority thought we were weak in last season is, in itself, quite pathetic. 

should have gone for alfie mawson

People need to get a grip.

We are notoriously slow starters to a season...if you actually look around at the division other pre season favourites for promotion like Aston Villa & Derby, are also only on 5 points. (And they've spent MILLIONS more than us) 

Debatable too but the only game I thought we were the worse team was vs Burton, and that was with Pudil/Semedo at CB...other performances like vs Leeds/Brentford we could have easily walked away with 3 points on a different day.

The top 3 are Huddersfield, Fulham and Barnsley, nobody could have predicted that.

The signs are promising for us, sloppy performances vs Leeds and Burton will soon be forgotten. Rather we find our weaknesses now than later on, we've signed Jones who looks to be a solid much needed addition. Look's like we'll sign another LB and maybe LW and i would be happy with that. Still have Loovens and Matias to come back who could have big parts to play. Players like Abdi, Joao, Buckley, Wallace, Hunt will all be fighting for their places too, good competition between good players only ends well.

We were a top 6 side last year, and with a solid core in Westwood, Lees, Hutchinson, Bannan, Lee, Fessi we already have a good spine of the team. Plenty of other clubs don't have this and won't finish building a strong first XI or know their best team until after christmas. Just need to curb our new signings, Abdi, Fletcher, Buckley and Jones into how we play and we will do well.

Much needed 2 week break, re group let CC work his magic and see if we can find our strongest XI then come out vs Wigan with all guns firing.

UTO.

Edited by Del_Liles