Still got a bad feeling about this!

2 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

Today spectacularly good, one of those we’ll reemerge and talk about for years and years

that said, still a tall order to stay up. Can’t see us winning either game to be fair. Two draws be enough?? 

Why can’t you see us winning either ? 
think 3 points could keep us up as a minimum but that said I’d like to aim for more ! 

• Like 2

I guess we’ve given ourselves a fighting chance but still very difficult.  It seems like we’ve two very tough games whereas Brum and Hudd have 1 tough game but play each other so both have a great chance at getting a win.  

Don't think it is pessimism.  It is the ups and downs of football.

We are all looking at the possible scenarios.  It is very dangerous to predict one team will beat another.  We have witnessed some strange results over the last few weeks.

If only the game was played on paper and it went to plan!

Some people on social media imo are thinking because we are out of the bottom 3 that’s job done. We still have a very realistic chance of going down. Personally I think we will need 4 or 6 points to stop up. Not sure we will manage that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

A lot depends on the result of the Huddersfield/Birmingham game.  

Ideally it’ll be a draw,  failing that a Huddersfield win, I can’t see either of them winning their last game so beat Sunderland and we’ll be fine 

West Brom will be a very tough game, we haven't beaten any side in the top 6 and I don't see it happening next Saturday. 

Birmingham and Huddersfield need to draw, we need to avoid defeat, then it's still in our hands going to Sunderland. 

• Like 2

West Brom will be tough, and we are more than likely to lose. That would see us back in the bottom three, but Sunderland final day is absolutely winnable and so it's about everyone keeping their nerve.

When we were below them I was happy that Birmingham and Huddersfield play each other, now we're above them it's not as good as at least one is guaranteed points!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Owl.1867 said:

West Brom will be tough, and we are more than likely to lose. That would see us back in the bottom three, but Sunderland final day is absolutely winnable and so it's about everyone keeping their nerve.

When we were below them I was happy that Birmingham and Huddersfield play each other, now we're above them it's not as good as at least one is guaranteed points!

Don’t think wba are any better than Norwich , and we got a draw at home against them ! Believe 

• Like 4