Middlesbrough v Owls Matchday Thread

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Another massive game. Certainly a must not lose one imo.Ā 

OMG ! A 'must not lose' game after all the nonsense of Swansea being a 'must win' game, which we did not win, but finished the day closing by a point on the four teams above us. If we lose then we live to fight another day.Ā 

Obviously a surprise win or a scrambled draw would be much better, but this is not a 'must not lose' game as you will see at 5pm if we do lose but remain in the mix, with others (even Udders) also losing !

We need a winĀ 

Ā 

a win takes the cannot possibly not win element away from the 3 6 pointers we have coming upĀ 

Ā 

if we donā€™t win we have to beat Stoke qpr and BlackburnĀ 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Hirstyslaces said:

Thanks for another great OMDTšŸ‘

Ā 

We need things to start going for us, including the full return of key players, asap.

Ā 

Come on Wednesday!

Ā 

UTO

Saw him do Mick Lyons, straight from the kick-off.Ā  Oops, wrong poster quoted.

Edited by Ian_D

Keep 'em coming @HolmowlĀ they are spot on thanks.

Two good 'uns came from Middlesborough...Paul Rodgers and Chris Rea butĀ  we'll not let that get in the way of three points for the Wednesday Boys tomorrow

WAWAWĀ 

Ā 

IMG_20240323_202826.jpg

• Thanks 1

This team, Ā it will either lose 5-0 or win 0-1.

Ā 

i havenā€™t looked at stats but feels like when we concede first away we tend to lose, and badly in a lot of those cases. Ā 
Ā 

Need some luck on our side to get that first goal tomorrow. Ā PleaseĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

15 minutes ago, REDOWL said:

Keep 'em coming @HolmowlĀ they are spot on thanks.

Two good 'uns came from Middlesborough...Paul Rodgers and Chris Rea butĀ  we'll not let that get in the way of three points for the Wednesday Boys tomorrow

WAWAWĀ 

Ā 

IMG_20240323_202826.jpg

IMHO Paul Rodgers is the finest vocalist ever produced in the UKā€¦still not in the Hall of Fame though? He didnā€™t stay long in Middlesbroughā€¦ think he was in London chasing fame and fortune by the age of 16/17?Ā 
Canā€™t predict tomorrowā€™s result but I hope we continue to create chances and maybe Lady Luck will flash her knickersšŸ‘€

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sternlad said:

IMHO Paul Rodgers is the finest vocalist ever produced in the UKā€¦still not in the Hall of Fame though? He didnā€™t stay long in Middlesbroughā€¦ think he was in London chasing fame and fortune by the age of 16/17?Ā 
Canā€™t predict tomorrowā€™s result but I hope we continue to create chances and maybe Lady Luck will flash her knickersšŸ‘€

I agree mate....Free.. Bad Company etc doesn't get any better.

I have a sneaky feeling in my watter that three points are coming our way tomorrow.Ā 

ā€œOMDT? Ā I could do that. Go on. Give us a go. Go on. I can do that ā€¦..ā€

Brill stuff HolmOwl as usual. Ā Donā€™t appreciate being reminded of Sounessā€™ playing days though. For ā€˜hard manā€™ substitute ā€˜dirty psychopathā€™. Get the man first and then anything else is a bonus kind of player. Still, if weā€™d have had him in the blue and white then ā€œlegendā€ šŸ˜‰ oh for an enforcer on the pitch Ā against Boro.

• Haha 1