Swansea/Norwich - £27+

Both home games are starting at £27, have we not got it within our gift to offer a 2-ticket discount of any sort? Because we really could do with the support. Norwich could potentially bring a few with them in the play-off hunt?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TrendOwl said:

Both home games are starting at £27, have we not got it within our gift to offer a 2-ticket discount of any sort? Because we really could do with the support. Norwich could potentially bring a few with them in the play-off hunt?

I don't disagree with your point in the slightest, but Owls Foundation members can get a ticket in any stand for the Swansea game for £20. 

• Like 3

Really think we should have made a big deal about these last 4 home games.

How many times has Röhl said 8 cup finals now. 

Why aren’t we trying to get as many supporters in the ground as possible. 

4 tickets £80?

Kids for a quid?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Swansea game looks like it'll be our highest home turnout of the season anyway, but I personally thought we should have put a deal on for the last 4. £80 Kop, £90 North £100 South or something similar. Fat chance of that happening with Dejpot mind.

• Like 1

There should be offers on for all of the remaining home games. Get as many fans in as possible and create a real home atmosphere that usually helps us in the big games at Hillsborough.  

e.g - 20 quid on the Kop, Kids for a fiver, Buy one game full price get another 50% etc 

• Like 1

I'm far from a fan of the current regime, but I confess I struggle to get too worked up about £27 for a championship match ticket. 

I do agree about the bundling point - something like two games for £50 or four games for £100 would be sensible. But more generally the problems are lack of bundling; inadequate benefits to membership; and lack of targeted pricing for students and young adults (a most weird spike point at age 17).

The actual £27 point doesn't seem too much of a thing to complain about. £22 for York City when I was there the other week, which is typical for "Conference" level.

• Like 3

The problem we have is that you simply have to look at who’s in charge of a decision such as this.

Look and think no feckin further. Then ask yourself why there’s no offer of ticket bundles when we are desperate for all the help we can get.

:Chansiri:

• Like 1