Bottom 3 at End of Season

So, who’s it to be. Still some on here saying we’re down. Understandable after a total annihilation today. 

For me, it’s 

Plymouth 

Birmingham

Rotherham

in that order. 

We’ll be reyt. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

So, who’s it to be. Still some on here saying we’re down. Understandable after a total annihilation today. 

For me, it’s 

Plymouth 

Birmingham

Rotherham

in that order. 

We’ll be reyt. 

I think Huddersfield will go. Their inability to win games will be a problem for them. We need to concentrate on beating Swansea first. It’ll be interesting to see how Röhl deals without Bannan and Poveda. That said he’s got 2 weeks to work out a solution should he need to.

• Like 1

No idea. 

Well, I know Rotherham are going down but...

If you were a betting man, I'd suggest you'd probably put us as one of the bottom three. After all, we have been there since the second weekend of the season and, even with our decent run of wins, couldn't actually get out of it. 

In saying that, it is so close. 

• Like 2

I reckon:

Birmingham

Blackburn

Rotherham

Blackburn's remaining fixtures look dire. They might not even get five more points for the rest of the season and I'd consider that a decent return given who they have to play. The only thing they have going for them is they have 3-4 more points more than a few teams that'll need to overhaul them, us included. But they've been on an inexorable slide towards doom since we played them in December. If they survive, it'll probably be because we've pulled off one of our trademark suicidal away performances at Ewood Park.

Brum are in freefall without Mowbray and their run-in doesn't look that kind - they play three other sides at the bottom but they're all away, plus Leicester away, and their home games are all against decent opposition. Really this last spot could be anyone's though. Hopefully it's not us.

Edited by Umeeksk
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jim said:

I think Huddersfield will go. Their inability to win games will be a problem for them. We need to concentrate on beating Swansea first. It’ll be interesting to see how Röhl deals without Bannan and Poveda. That said he’s got 2 weeks to work out a solution should he need to.

So do I. Huddersfield had their own Munoz...... and it was our ex manager. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I’ve put Plymouth in the bottom 3 based on what I’ve seen down there in their last 5 homes. Absolutely night and day to the way they played under Schumacher. The hostility towards Foster, their new manager, was serious. He seems to be a dead man walking. 

Lot of talk that Warnock should be brought in. He lives down here and  I would rethink my bottom 3 if they brought him in next week. 

How convenient that he resigned at Aberdeen this week!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Jim said:

I really hope the solutions aren’t Diaby and Wilks. 

Five games in two (ish) weeks coming up.

Seeing as we're shybo away from home and neither can we cope with three game weeks, along with injuries to our two star players, it's going to have to be another end of season miracle to stay up.

IMG_7340.thumb.jpeg.0f272ab56d83271302c12ed584aff4bd.jpeg

its gonna be tight ......we do take some terrible beatings and when we win they are  usually seat of the pants  type  results so i aint confident hopefully two of brum,stoke ,QPR or hudders  do a bit worse .