Bottom 3 at End of Season

20 minutes ago, SHUowl said:

Birmingham

Wednesday 

Rotherham 

The bottom two are the two worst teams this season, they deserve to go down really. 

Here's hoping for the miracle though 🍻🍻

Yet we’re one point from safety and Rotherham are 19. Since November our form would have us around 10th place or so. Our fans, you’ve got to love em.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Jim said:

Yet we’re one point from safety and Rotherham are 19. Since November our form would have us around 10th place or so. Our fans, you’ve got to love em.

Season didn't start in November though pal. 

We've been in the bottom three all season, I don't subscribe to this 'we deserve to stay up' narrative. 

Praying we do it, the management deserve it for such a turnaround.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SHUowl said:

We've been in the bottom three all season, I don't subscribe to this 'we deserve to stay up' narrative. 

Love a passive aggressive ‘ pal ‘ in an Owlstalk post.  It is the owlstalk equivalent of throwing a pool ball at the other poster.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, SHUowl said:

I know it didn’t but we were the worst team for the first third of the season and been at worst a mid-table side since so to say we’ve been one of the two worst sides in the league all season is unfair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Love a passive aggressive ‘ pal ‘ in an Owlstalk post.  It is the owlstalk equivalent of throwing a pool ball at the other poster.

Didn't mean it that way @Jim but that did tickle me 🤣🤣🤣

I know it’s the hope that kills you but I honestly can’t see us dropping to league one this season

Stoke

huddersfield

Rovrum

Thats my guess and I’m always right about these things *

unless I’m wrong…….which I often am.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

Not sure events have borne out the views of DM being a great manager tbf. 

Agreed. In the 31 games he's been in charge of this season (23 for Udders in the Champ, 8 for Port Vale in L1) his win record is 9.7%..Munoz, on his sacking, had an 8.5% win record. Both awful stats and not a huge gap between them). 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

With Bannan and Poveda we have/had an outside chance, but not without them.

And as has been mentioned, Colin's on the loose again.

Were they injured yesterday or taken off as precautions with the game gone at 3-0, didn't see the second half. 

36 minutes ago, Watto said:

Were they injured yesterday or taken off as precautions with the game gone at 3-0, didn't see the second half. 

Seeing as they’ve both got ‘muscle injuries’, I’d have thought it was the former?

• Like 1

I keep changing my mind on who’s going down.

Stoke and Birmingham fans sound like they’ve given up.

Plymouth booing the players off.

Us and QPR were goners not too long ago.

Even with a 6-0 loss our fans largely don’t seem to be as depressed as 3 above us

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lukeyswfc said:

I keep changing my mind on who’s going down.

Stoke and Birmingham fans sound like they’ve given up.

Plymouth booing the players off.

Us and QPR were goners not too long ago.

Even with a 6-0 loss our fans largely don’t seem to be as depressed as 3 above us

I think the reason for this is we’ve been in the bottom 3 all season but we have seen an improvement and we’ve also bounced back after set-backs. It may not be the best squad in the division but they’ve shown a lot of character to get to what we now have a realistic chance of, survival.

Udders fans on their forum in meltdown after yesterday’s draw with Toytown , many wanting rid of new manager after only 5 games.Several believe we will survive and they sink with Toytown and Stoke!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jim said:

I know it didn’t but we were the worst team for the first third of the season and been at worst a mid-table side since so to say we’ve been one of the two worst sides in the league all season is unfair.

Yes over all season we have the 2nd worst number of points. So as an average over the whole season we are second worse. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, flo said:

Yes over all season we have the 2nd worst number of points. So as an average over the whole season we are second worse. 

If we're going to be all pedantic about it, there ought to be a *so far* added to that really.