Ipswich Town v Owls Matchday Thread

1 hour ago, Buck Rogers said:

Danny doesn't do draws, only three so far I think.

Think we're going to just go full on attack today, proper have a go and see what happens.

Either 3 up or 3 down at half time.

Maybe he will today ( towards the end of the game should we be drawing)...a few draws away from home could be massive come the end of the season 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Howards back said:

Never thought I would say it

Come on you millers 😀

Im a Cardiff fan until 2.45

If they can take points off Swansea they are in our grasp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

Got an accumulator bet today of all our rivals winning including swansea that pays out £10k.

So there is absolutely no chance all the results go against us.  Keep the faith! 

Don't forget you owe me a tenner when it comes in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Got an accumulator bet today of all our rivals winning including swansea that pays out £10k.

So there is absolutely no chance all the results go against us.  Keep the faith! 

I bet you hope they do

lol

• Haha 1

I think we bring Iorfa, Vaulks, Lhegwe, Povada back into the 11, replacing the 4 that played against Leeds.

I think we need to try and get something today but we need to avoid the ultra defensive against Leeds but not all out attack that happened at Southampton, goal difference really could be important to us to.

i would take a point now as with the others around us have difficult games and Rotherham are playing for pride, the could be relegated in 2 games with no points.

Cant imagine rotherham doing us any favours but the reason they always get promoted back from league one is that whenever theyre  in the championship

they can start planning for league one by september.

Nice when you get an 11 month advance on the other teams.

15 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I think we bring Iorfa, Vaulks, Lhegwe, Povada back into the 11, replacing the 4 that played against Leeds.

I think we need to try and get something today but we need to avoid the ultra defensive against Leeds but not all out attack that happened at Southampton, goal difference really could be important to us to.

i would take a point now as with the others around us have difficult games and Rotherham are playing for pride, the could be relegated in 2 games with no points.

Reyt player Lhegwe.

Llorfas cousin  ?.