Hopefully Birmingham slip up tonight

Every chance this will happen. The championship form table is a bit misleading as the least amount of games it shows is 6 (7 points picked up) but IIRC  Mowbray has only missed the last 4 games so far and in that time they have picked up just one point. 

It's the stage of the season and with a fixture like this, it feels like we are playing. Will be watching on Sky and urging Boro on, a Brum defeat would be absolutely fantastic for us. Boro still (just about) have something to play for/snatch 6th pace. Enough points on offer for a team in their position to put a run together.

58 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

It's the stage of the season and with a fixture like this, it feels like we are playing. Will be watching on Sky and urging Boro on, a Brum defeat would be absolutely fantastic for us. Boro still (just about) have something to play for/snatch 6th pace. Enough points on offer for a team in their position to put a run together.

Sorry i don't think it's on Sky tonight

I can't see Boro winning two away games on the trot so i think a home win is sadly the most likely outcome.   I'll be betting on Brum so hopefully that jinxes it!

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Sadly the brummy buggers are due a result. Boro will be tired from Saturday’s trip to London and will roll over nicely and let Birmingham tickle their balls.

2v0  

Did the Boro players run back from London? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Birmingham dropping points would be good but it’s going to fluctuate from matchday to matchday.

Millwall have turned it around. Stoke have won 2 of the last 3 and both Huddersfield and QPR are back in it despite us all being told they were out of it. Still some twists and turns to come.

41 minutes ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

Can see an easy Birmingham result. Boro have got nothing to play for now

Possibly - although Boro have won there last 2 games against in form teams in Norwich and QPR.

A win for Middlesborough would put them 5 points off the play-offs.

• Like 1

I think Boro recently lost to Huddersfield and QPR didn’t they? 

So they’re awful at helping us out 

This time of season is where struggling teams start beating mid table / nothing to play for teams 

6 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

I think Boro recently lost to Huddersfield and QPR didn’t they? 

So they’re awful at helping us out 

This time of season is where struggling teams start beating mid table / nothing to play for teams 

They beat QPR.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, island owl said:

Lets hope Middlesboro can do us a favour

Can't rely on Middlesboro, they're one of those teams where you don't know which version is going to turn up. Which is why they're midtable, I suppose.

They did us a favour with a win at QPR on Saturday, and also won away at Leicester the other week - but in between those games they lost to both Plymouth and Stoke. Useless gits.