Hopefully Birmingham slip up tonight

It'll be quite something if Birmingham finally get relegated to League One. In the previous seven seasons they've finished 17th twice, 18th once, 19th twice and 20th twice. Permanent strugglers! 

• Like 2

Many seem to think Millwall are going to slide out of trouble easily. I don't. There next five are tough apart from Rotherham away. I can easily see them only getting a max 3 points out of that. 

Can't wait to get ipswich out the way and start another winning run. A point for us would be brilliant. 

7 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Nowt but it was one of tonights games. Should I have started an entirely new Jordan Rhodes red card rescinded thread or bumped last Saturdays match day thread when it was mentioned that he had been sent off.

Neither.

8 hours ago, Almat said:

That's my fear. Although Brum would look very disrespectful to a clearly sick Mowbray. But money talks and they wouldn't want to be relegated...

I think it would be done tastefully (well as tastefully as Americans can be anyway) and the new man would take the reigns purely until poor Mowbray is well enough to come back. Which is more likely to be August than April you would imagine.

22 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

When were Birmingham last in league one ? 

They seem mostly poo and in turmoil but never drop  

21 hours ago, Umeeksk said:

It'll be quite something if Birmingham finally get relegated to League One. In the previous seven seasons they've finished 17th twice, 18th once, 19th twice and 20th twice. Permanent strugglers! 

The Everton of the Championship. :dry:

• Like 1